Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Jasmine’s Client Is Interested In Adding YouTube To Their Online Marketing Strategy. They’d Like A First-Party Data Audience Solution That Lets Them Find New Customers Who Share Characteristics With Their Existing Ones. What Would Be The Ideal First-Party Data Audience Solution For This Client?“
- Remarketing via Google Tags
- Customer Match audience
- Custom Intent audience
- Similar Audiences✔
Answer for this Question is “Similar Audiences“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads video Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Video Exam
- Which Elements Are Used To Build A Custom Affinity Audience?
- Drew Has A Client Who’s Wavering On Whether Or Not To Add YouTube To Their Online Advertising Strategy. Which Benefits Of YouTube Audience Solutions Should Drew Present For His Client’s Consideration?
- Match the YouTube customer with the Google Audience Signal type that helps advertisers connect with that customer.
- Landon Works For An Online Marketing Firm And Believes That YouTube Will Be An Effective Addition To His Client’s Advertising Strategy Given Its Extensive Reach Of Over Two Billion Monthly Active Users And Recent Innovations That Increase Usership. Which Two Next Generation Innovations Can Landon Share With His Client? (Choose Two.)