Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Janice’s Advertising Agency Landed A Client Who’d Like To Understand How Media Consumption Habits Have Evolved, Prior To Spending Their Budget On YouTube. They’re Mobile-Focused And Would Like To Know The Percentage Of YouTube Watch-Time That Takes Place On Mobile Devices. What Percentage Of YouTube Watch-Time Is On Mobile Devices?”
- 25% of YouTube watch-time happens on mobile devices.
- 60% of YouTube watch-time happens on mobile devices.✔
- 75% of YouTube watch-time happens on mobile devices.
- Google does not share device watch-time metrics for YouTube.
Answer for this Question is “60% of YouTube watch-time happens on mobile devices.“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads video Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Video Exam
- Based On The ABCDs Of Designing YouTube Ads, How Does Google Recommend That You Open With Impact?
- Janelle Mentions To A New Advertiser That Innovations In The YouTube Platform Are Helping Users Discover More Relevant Content. What Are Two Of These Innovations? (Choose Two.)
- Ira’s Planning A YouTube Campaign For A New Bridal Shop Looking To Attract Brides-To-Be. He’s Sure That Intent Audience Solutions Offer The Best Chance At Success. Which Intent Audience Solution Should He Recommend To This Particular Client?
- In The ABCD Recommendations Google Created For YouTube Advertising, The A Stands For Attract And The B For Brand. What Do The C And D Stand For?
- In A Bumper Ad, How Much Time Is Usually Required To Stick The Landing?