Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “In What Scenario Would You Use A Custom Metric?”
- To track the number of minutes played for each video on your site✔
- To find out the average number of pageviews per user
- To see how often a page was the landing page for sessions including that page
- To record the title of a video watched on your site
Answer for this Question is “To track the number of minutes played for each video on your site“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Analytics for Power User Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Analytics For Power User
- When Used As A Content Site KPI, What Does A High Average Time On Page Indicate About A Specific Page’s Performance?
- You’re Running An Email Promotion Providing A Discount To Users With A Birthday In The Month Of September. What Metrics And Dimensions Should You Include In A Custom Report To Determine The Day And Time When Users Are Most Likely To Complete A Purchase?
- Where Can You View A Heatmap Reporting Users By Time Of Day?
- What Does “(Other)”? Indicate In The Channels Report? (Select Two)
- In This Channels Report, We’ve Clicked Into The Referral Channel. What Are The Two Top Sources Of Users In The Referral Channel?