Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “In The Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Campaign Manager > Campaigns Report, Which Metric Group Would You Select To See Google Analytics Sessions Side-By-Side With Campaign Manager Impressions And Clicks?”
- Site Usage
Answer for this Question is “Clicks“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Analytics 360 Assessment Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Analytics 360 Assessment Exam
- Once Integrated With Campaign Manager, Where Can You Use Campaign Manager Dimensions Within Google Analytics? (Select Three)
- Which Report Would You Use To Understand How Display Interactions Across The Full Purchase Path Contribute To Conversions?
- Which Of The Following Are Reasons You Would Expect Discrepancies Between Campaign Manager Clicks And Campaign Manager Click-Through Sessions In Google Analytics? (Select Three)
- A User Sees One Of Your Campaign Manager Ads. The Next Day, The User Navigates To Your Site Through An Email Campaign. How Would Their Session Be Reported In The Campaign Manager > Campaigns Report?
- If Your Property Is Integrated With Both Display & Video 360 And Campaign Manager And Auto-Tagging Is Enabled, What Will Be The Source/Medium For Sessions From Display & Video 360? Google Analytics 360