Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: In Terms Of A Customer Journey Map, What Does Intended Value Refer To?
- When customers expectations are exceeded
- The customers ﬁrst experience
- When the customer feels conﬁdent they will get what they expect
- When the customer got what they expected✔
Answer for this Question
• When the customer got what they expected
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of HubSpot Service Hub Software certification Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page