Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “In Google’s ABCDs, What Are Two Recommendations For Connecting With Viewers? (Choose Two.)”
- Leverage the power of audio in your ads to lift brand awareness.✔
- Use video shots from movies and television shows to get attention.
- Force a user into a sign-up or e-mail capture to exit the ad display.
- Film ads that have a depressing emotional factor to gain sympathy.
- Increase your ad’s pacing to capture attention and keep it longer.✔
Answer for this Question is “Leverage the power of audio in your ads to lift brand awareness., and Increase your ad’s pacing to capture attention and keep it longer“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads video Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Video Exam
- After A Discussion With A Google Audience Specialist, Reilly Is Ready To Suggest The Use Of Detailed Demographics To Her YouTube Clients. What Are Two Characteristics Of Detailed Demographics? (Choose Two.)
- Which Video Format Is Available On Google Video Partners?
- The YouTube masthead is effective for advertisers with which goal?
- Which One Of Google’s Data-Driven Marketing Tools Is A Collection Of Case Studies From Google’s Best Advertising Campaigns?