Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “In Google Search Campaigns, Jenny Routinely Replaces Low Performing Ads, But Knows Google App Campaign Best Practices Are Diﬀerent. For Her Google App Campaign, How Often Should Jenny Replace Low-Performing Assets With New And Improved Ones To Prevent Ad Fatigue?”
- Every two to three months.✔
- Every two to three days.
- Every month.
- Every week.
Answer for this Question is “Every two to three months.“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Ads App Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Ads App Assessment Certification
- Allen Is A Marketing Manager Who Received A Series Of Ads From His Creative Team. He Wants To Use A/B Testing To Find The Ads In The Series That Yield The Best Results. Which Type Of Ads Will Allen Compare?
- Creating A Call Conversion In Google Ads And Adding A Phone Snippet To A Web Page Allows Advertisers To Use A Google Forwarding Number. What Does This Number Allow You To Monitor?
- You’re Setting Up Offline Conversion Tracking. You Need To To Upload Offline Data Into Your Google Ads Account. Which Two Formats Are Supported? (Choose Two.)
- Which two statements are true about evaluating your existing ad campaigns? (Choose two.) Select All Correct Responses