Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “In A Path To Conversion Report, When A User Selects To “Pivot On Interaction Path,” What Are Two Major Differences From The Unpivoted Report? (Select Two)”
- Rows and columns aren’t affected by a pivot, but can only be filtered when unpivoted
- Each conversion gets its own row with interactions in separate columns✔
- Rows and columns are flipped✔
- Each interaction gets its own row with interactions spread across rows
Answer for this Question is “Each conversion gets its own row with interactions in separate columns and Rows and columns are flipped“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of campaign Manager Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- In Which Two Tags Can The Keyword Macro (%K) Be Added? (Select Two)
- What Attribution Model Uses Floodlight Data From Both Attributed And Non-Attributed Conversions?
- What Targeting Rules Display An Ad To Users Who Have Viewed A Product, But Not Purchased It?
- What Does An “Execution Channel” Represent In The Planning Process?
- Which Information Can Be Extracted From The Data In The Verification Tab? (Select Two)