Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “In A Bumper Ad, How Much Time Is Usually Required To Stick The Landing?”
- Two seconds✔
- According to Google, there’s no average length for this metric in bumper ads.
- Four seconds
- One second
Answer for this Question is “Two seconds“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads video Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Video Exam
- How Does An Advertiser Benefit From Using Google Trends?
- How Does An Advertiser Benefit From Using Google Surveys?
- How Can Google’s Custom Affinity Audience Signals Help An Advertiser Connect With Their Target Audience?
- How Can Google’s Consumer Patterns Audience Signals Help An Advertiser Connect With Their Target Audience?
- Hiro’s Construction Client Wants To Reach People Who’ve Shown An Interest In Purchasing A Home. Which Intent Audience Solution Should Hiro Recommend?