Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: Imagine Someone Uploads A Video To YouTube With Copyrighted Material. If The Copyright Owner Sets A Policy To Block User Uploads, What Happens?
- It’s marked as unavailable for viewing in the territories specified by the copyright owner.✔
- It’s flagged for a copyright takedown notice.
- It’s deleted from the site within 10 business days.
- It’s designated as a violation of YouTube’s Terms of Service.
Answer for this Question
• It’s marked as unavailable for viewing in the territories specified by the copyright owner.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of YouTube Content Ownership Certification Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page