Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: If You And Other Partners Own A Single Asset In Different Territories, How Would Content ID Handle Claiming Against A User-Uploaded Video?
- There can only be one claim per asset for each user video.✔
- This produces a claim conflict, which owners must resolve.
- Content ID generates a unique claim for each asset owner.
- An asset can have up to 5 claims against a single video.
Answer for this Question
• There can only be one claim per asset for each user video.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of YouTube Asset Monetization Certification Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page