Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: If An Asset Is Owned By Parties In Different Territories, How Does Revenue Get Paid Out?
- A third party manager will pay out each owner based on asset performance.
- YouTube will apportion the correct percentage of revenue to each owner.✔
- The owner with the largest percentage of the asset is responsible for manually splitting the revenue.
- This won’t happen; assets can’t be owned by multiple parties.
Answer for this Question
• YouTube will apportion the correct percentage of revenue to each owner.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of YouTube Asset Monetization Certification Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page