Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: If A Content Owner In A Multi-Claim Scenario Chooses Takedown, What Is The Resulting Action?
- The uploader has 30 days to respond to the takedown request.
- YouTube removes the video.✔
- The video is blocked for that content owner’s territories of ownership.
- The other content owners are notified of a pending takedown.
Answer for this Question
• YouTube removes the video.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of YouTube Asset Monetization Certification Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page