Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “How Does The Setup For A Programmatic Guaranteed Deal Differ From A Preferred Deal?”
- The publisher sets up line items in Display & Video 360 for any Programmatic Guaranteed deals
- Programmatic Guaranteed deals are available in the insertion order’s Inventory source targeting
- The publisher needs to agree on the targeting and categories for an open auction deal
- The publisher needs to agree on number of impressions and fixed price for a Programmatic Guaranteed deal✔
Answer for this Question is “The publisher needs to agree on number of impressions and fixed price for a Programmatic Guaranteed deal“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Display & Video 360 Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Display & Video 360 Certification Exam
- What Are Two Ways To Make Bulk Changes Within Display & Video 360 Campaigns?
- What Environment Supports Proximity Targeting?
- How do you change the font text in your creative?
- How Do You Build A Wider Canvas Version Of Your Creative For Wider Screens?
- What Is A Google Web Designer Feature That Can Accelerate Ad Creation For HTML5 Coders And Non-Coders Alike?