Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: How Does Copyright Apply To A Movie Review Video?
- May be considered fair use (or fair dealing) to use a very short movie clip to support commentary about the plot or characters.✔
- Allows a review to add as many pieces of footage from the movie if it’s listed as a movie review.
- Video footage may be used as long as the sound is disabled.
- Prevents any footage from being shown without written consent from the actors who have dialogue.
Answer for this Question
• May be considered fair use (or fair dealing) to use a very short movie clip to support commentary about the plot or characters.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of YouTube Content Ownership Certification Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page