Get 100% Correct And Trustable answer for this Question: How Do You Record Emails In The CRM If You’re Using The HubSpot Sales Email Extension?
- Check the “Log in CRM” checkbox when you’re composing an email.✔
- Select the emails you want recorded and then click the “Save in CRM” button.
- All of your emails will automatically be recorded as long as the “Record My Emails” setting is turned on.
- Add your portal’s BCC address to the BCC line of your emails.
Answer for this Question
• Check the “Log in CRM” checkbox when you’re composing an email.
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of HubSpot Sale Software Certification Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page