Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “How do you change the font text in your creative?”
- By double clicking on the text tool
- By importing the font as an asset and dragging it onto the stage
- By choosing the font menu in the text tool✔
- By selecting the font in the property inspector
Answer for this Question is “By choosing the font menu in the text tool“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Web Designer Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- How Do You Build A Wider Canvas Version Of Your Creative For Wider Screens?
- What Is A Google Web Designer Feature That Can Accelerate Ad Creation For HTML5 Coders And Non-Coders Alike?
- How Do You Add A YouTube Video To Your Creative?
- How Can You Get Your Creative To Appear In The Template Library?
- How Does Google Web Designer Help You Build Sophisticated Creatives Quickly?