Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “How Do You Add A YouTube Video To Your Creative?”
- By adding the video link in the video component Properties panel✔
- By importing the original source video as an asset
- By dragging the video component onto the stage and adding the YouTube video link in the text box
- By adding a video event in the Events panel
Answer for this Question is “By adding the video link in the video component Properties panel“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Web Designer Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- How Can You Get Your Creative To Appear In The Template Library?
- How Does Google Web Designer Help You Build Sophisticated Creatives Quickly?
- How Do You Build A Creative In Google Web Designer That Restyles To Fit Larger And Smaller Screens?
- Where Are The Settings You Need To Make Creatives Adjust To Screen Size And Orientation?
- By adding a scene and moving the element where desired