Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “How Do Responsive Display Ads Use Automation?“
- Responsive Display Ads use a machine-learning model to determine optimal assets for each ad slot using predictions based on an advertiser’s performance history.✔
- Responsive Display Ads leverage powerful machine-learning models to generate reports customized to meet the specific requirements of each campaign.
- Responsive Display Ads automate ad creation for most apps, but not desktop and mobile devices.
- Responsive Display Ads use a machine-learning model to create an advertiser’s assets, using assets that have performed well in the past.
Answer for this Question is “Responsive Display Ads use a machine-learning model to determine optimal assets for each ad slot using predictions based on an advertiser’s performance history.“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Display Ads Assessment
- Hank Wants To Use A “Maximize Conversions” Campaign With The Performance Planner. Which Recommendation Can Be Provided To Hank By The Performance Planner?
- Google Ads Was Designed To Deliver Three Things To Every Advertiser: Relevance, Control, And Results. It Provides Relevance By Connecting Advertisers With The Right People At The Right Time. It Provides Results By Charging Only When You Get A Click. How Does Google Ads Provide Control?
- Gloria Owns A Surfing Clothing Line. She Wants To Increase The Awareness Of Her Brand And Drive Higher Sales. How Can Google Display Ads Help Gloria Achieve Her Business Objective?
- Gavin Is Creating A Google Display Ads Campaign Designed To Drive Sales On His Website. He Wants To Reach Potential Customers Who Viewed Pages On His Website And Entice Them To Make Purchases With A Discount Code. Which Option Will Best Serve Gavin’s Marketing Goals?
- Frank Runs A Scuba-Diving Business That Offers Lessons And Sells Scuba-Diving Equipment. Frank Wants To Engage With Users Who Are Researching Scuba-Diving Lessons. Which Marketing Objective Should Frank Choose When Creating His Display Campaign?