Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “How Could You Compare The Conversion Rate For When The “About Us” Page Was Viewed Versus When The Page Was Not Viewed?”
- Compare “About Us” page metrics in the Landing Pages report with “About Us” page metrics in the All Pages report.
- Identify the Page Value for the “About Us” page and compare this metric across all other pages.
- Create a custom segment including sessions with visits to the “About Us” page, and another segment for sessions where users did not visit the “About Us” page. Apply the two segments to the Ecommerce Overview report and compare conversion rates.✔
- Use the Reverse Goal Path report to compare number of goal completions among rows including the “About Us” page.
Answer for this Question is “Create a custom segment including sessions with visits to the “About Us” page, and another segment for sessions where users did not visit the “About Us” page. Apply the two segments to the Ecommerce Overview report and compare conversion rates.“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Analytics for Power User Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Analytics For Power User
- What Are Two Benefits Of The Reverse Goal Path Report? (Select Two)
- Assuming That Ecommerce Tracking And/Or Goals Are Configured, Which Of The Following Analytics Reports Does NOT Show Conversion Rates?
- When Tracking Both Ecommerce And Goals, What Are Two Ways To Analyze Page Value Based Only On Ecommerce? (Select Two)
- What Can Be Used To Measure Scroll Depth In Google Analytics?
- In What Scenario Would You Use A Custom Metric?