Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “How Can You Move An Element In Quick Mode Animation?”
- By adding a scene and moving the element where desired✔
- By moving the element on the stage and clicking the play button at the top of the animation timeline
- By selecting the element you want to move in the timeline and setting an event marker
- By selecting the keyframe in the transition editor
Answer for this Question is “By adding a scene and moving the element where desired“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Web Designer Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- How Can You Add Detailed, Sophisticated Animations In Google Web Designer?
- How Do You Navigate Between The Wider Canvas Version And Narrower Canvas Version Of Your Responsive Creative?
- What Does Google Web Designer Help Beginners Do?
- How Do You Build A Creative In Google Web Designer That Restyles To Fit Portrait And Landscape Mobile Phone Orientations?
- How Can You Add Simple Animations Quickly In Google Web Designer?