Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Greg Owns A Company, Keys & Strings, That Makes Custom Pianos. Keys & Strings Sells Their Pianos Through Their Website. Greg Would Like To Increase Sales Of His Brand Of Pianos. Why Would Greg Use A Showcase Shopping Ad?”
- To engage customers at the point in their purchase journey where they’re discovering what to buy and where to buy it.✔
- To engage potential customers who make local intent queries regarding pianos.
- To engage customers at the point in their purchase journey when they’ve decided on a specific piano brand and are looking for the best price.
- To engage potential customers who make long-tail queries regarding pianos.
Answer for this Question is “To engage customers at the point in their purchase journey where they’re discovering what to buy and where to buy it.“
Here Search Your Another Answer for Your Any Exam
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads shopping Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Shopping Exam
- Google Ads Was Designed To Deliver Three Things To Every Advertiser: Relevance, Control, And Results. It Provides Relevance By Connecting Advertisers With The Right People At The Right Time. It Provides Results By Charging Only When You Get A Click. How Does Google Ads Provide Control?
- Glenn’s New Business Is Growing Slowly, But He’s Worried About Cash Flow. How Can Smart Shopping Campaigns Help Glenn’s Business?
- Gina Owns A Woodworking Shop That Makes Custom Cabinets. She Uploads Data To Her Google Merchant Center To Help Create Ads From Her Inventory. What Data Does A Shopping Campaign Use From Her Merchant Center Feed To Place Gina’s Ads?
- George Wants To Advertise Online, But His Profit Margins Are Tight. He’s Worried The Spend Won’t Provide The Income He Needs. How Can Smart Shopping Campaigns Help George Get The Results He Needs?
- Dante Is The Owner Of HomeThings, A Shop That Sells Home Goods. He Just Launched A Local Catalog Ad Campaign. Where Are Two Places A Consumer Might Encounter Dante’s Local Catalog Ad? (Choose Two.)