Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Google Display Ads Lets Advertisers Upload Their Own Creative Assets To The System. This Allows Advertisers Greater Control Over The Look And Feel Of Their Ads. What Are The Two Types Of Uploaded Ads?“
- Image ads and AMPHTML ads✔
- Image ads and AVHTTPS ads
- Video ads and AMPHTTP ads
- Video ads and AMPHTML ads
Answer for this Question is “Image ads and AMPHTML ads“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Display Ads Assessment
- You’ve Been Tasked With Marketing A New Line Of Plumbing Services, But You Have A Set Budget That You Cannot Exceed. Why Is Google Ads A Viable Option?
- Mike Recently Started Using Google Display Ads To Create A More Automated Approach To Managing His Campaigns. What’s One Automation Model That Smart Display Campaigns Provides That Might Help Mike?
- How Does Google Display Ads Help Advertisers Meet Their Marketing Objectives And Drive Results?
- Adam Has Determined That “Drive Action” Is The Appropriate Marketing Objective For His New Display Campaign. What Are Two Relevant Options He Might Use To Reach His Goal? (Choose Two.)