Exam Name: Google Digital Garage Quiz
Exam URL: https://ownshort.com/digitalgaragequiz
Note: We have put more and more effort into this website for questions and answers that we will do the best for you. We have tried to add all the old and new questions and answers to it and the questions and answers on this website have been tried more and more for you. If you are sure that there are no questions, please contact us we will work on that your Queries.
1. The Increased Use Of The Internet Presents A Lot Of Potential For Which Types Of Businesses?
2. Taking a business online can involve many different steps. When starting out, which activity could be a part of this process?
3. Which Of The Following Is The Easiest Way For Visitors To Learn About A Business While Visiting A Website?
4. What is a key benefit of having an online presence for a business?
5. Which Tool Helps You Measure The Success Of Your Website?
6. Which of the following statements is true when it comes to taking a business online?
7. Which term best describes the business activity that occurs when website visitors buy products or services from you online?
8. Which of the following statements is true when marketing your business online?
9. Which of the following statements is true when it comes to developing a web presence for a business?
10. What is a web server?
11. Fill In The Blank: A __________ Is A Shortcut To Other Pages On Your Site Or Elsewhere On The Web.
12. Which Of The Following Is An Example Of A ‘Call To Action’ On A Website?
13. What Should You Consider When Developing Your Website Content?
14. What Is The First Step In Creating An Online Business Strategy?
15. What Is The Purpose Of The ‘See, Think, Do, Care’ Framework?
16. Why Is Optimising Customer Touchpoints Online Beneficial For Businesses?
17. Once You’ve Worked Out Your Unique Selling Point (USP), How Would You Use It In A Long-Term Online Strategy?
18. What Type Of Information Can KPIs Provide?
19. Why Are Search Engines A Great Place For A Business To Be Found?
20. What Technology Do Search Engines Use To ‘Crawl’ Websites?
21. Which Of The Following Can Help A Search Engine Understand What Your Page Is About?
22. Fill In The Blank: Spending Money On Search Advertising Influences How Your Website Appears In ___________.
23. Which Of These Is An Important Factor In The Paid Search Auction System?
24. Which Of These Can Google Search Console Help You To Do?
25. Which Of The Following Factors Should You Consider When Optimising Your Website For Search Engines?
26. What Should Be The First Step Of A Structured SEO Plan?
27. When It Comes To Search Ads Which Of The Following Could Dictate How An Ad Will Perform Against A Competitor?
28. Fill In The Blank: Short Strings Of Specific Keywords With Low Search Volume Are Called ___________.
29. Which Of The Following Would Be An Ideal Goal For An SEO Plan?
30. Which Of The Following Page Titles Would Be Most Suitable For A Website Page Describing A Store’s Return Policy?
31. Which Of The Following Is A Good Way To Get Other Websites To Link To Your Site?
32. When Expanding A Business Internationally, Which Of The Following Is Most Important To Provide On Your Website?
33. Search Engine Marketing Can Also Be Called What?
34. In An SEM Auction, Your Quality Score Is Based On Which Aspect Of Your Ad?
35. Fill In The Blank: It’s Possible To Determine How Well A/An ___________ Will Perform Without Bidding On It.
36. What Should Your Search Ad Have In Order To Promote More Clicks
37. Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Using Relevant Ads And Landing Pages?
38. When It Comes To Search Ads, Which Description Best Describes ‘Negative Keywords’?
39. Fill in the blank: If you use __________ keywords when building your search ads, minor variations, like plurals, can still trigger the ad.
40. What Can Conversion Tracking In Search Help You Measure?
41. How Can You Improve A Business Visibility To People Located Near You Geographically?
42. Which Of The Following Is An Example Of A Local Search?
43. Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Registering Your Business In Online Local Listings?
44. Which Three Pieces Of Information Are Essential To Include First In Your Local Directory Listing?
45. Which Of The Following Factors Help Search Engines Determine If Your Business Is Local?
46. When Looking To Attract A Local Audience, Why It Is Important To Optimise Your Website And Content For Mobile Users?
47. Which Of The Following Can Help You Gain Visibility In Search Engines?
48. Which Of The Following Can Businesses Achieve By Using Social Media?
49. Fill In The Blank: Businesses Should Focus On Social Media Platforms With _______.
50. Which Of The Following Is An Example Of A Social Media Goal?
51. Which Details Should You Look To Include On A Business Profile Page On Social Media?
52. A Robust Social Media Plan Includes Which Of The Following?
53. What Is The Best Way To Put Your Social Content In Front Of People Who Don’t Already Follow You?
54. What Can Social Media Analytics Tools Help You Measure When Assessing Campaign Results?
55. Which Of The Following Is A Pitfall When Using Social Media For Business?
56. When Looking To Ensure Your Website Is Easily Accessible By Mobile Users, What Should You Focus On Doing First?
57. What Does Responsive Design Mean?
58. When It Comes To Optimising Your Website’s SEO For Mobile Users, Which Of The Following Is A Crucial Factor To Keep In Mind?
59. What Can A Business Use to Send Messages To Users Who Have Already Downloaded Their App?
60. When Considering How Mobile Users Will Search For Your Business, Which Types Of Keywords Should You Focus On?
61. Before Running Search Ads, You Should Make Sure Your Site Is Mobile-Friendly. Which Scenario Best Describes A Mobile-Friendly Experience For A Customer?
62. Which Of The Following Can Be Used To Target An Audience When Using Some Social Media Ads?
63. When Making Video Content For Your Display Ads, What Is Most Important To Ensure?
64. Which Of The Following Is An Accurate Definition Of What A Content Marketing Campaign Involves?
65. What Does The Following Definition Describe? ‘The Division Of An Audience Into Groups Of Who They Are And What They Like, With A Goal Of Identifying A Group Most Interested In Your Product/Service.’
66. Fill In The Blank: When Describing The Purpose Of Content, What Is Missing? ‘To Entertain, To Inspire, To _______ And To Convince’.
67. Which Of The Following Best Describes Why Approaches To Writing Need To Be Adapted For Online Content?
68. What Are ‘Highlighting Key Dates’ And ‘Considering Multiple Channels’ Best Practices Of?
69. Which Of The Following Metrics Could Help You Understand Which Blog Post Is Resonating The Most With Your Audience?
70. Which Of The Following Will You Need To Start An Email Marketing Programme?
71. Which Of The Following Is A Common Feature Of Email Marketing Platforms?
72. Which Of These Is A Good Practice To Keep In Mind When Sending Emails To Your Contacts?
73. If The Open Rate Of Your Emails Seems Low, Which Of The Following Could Help You Fix That?
74. Which Of The Following Statements Is True When It Comes To Running Email Campaigns For A Business?
75. If You Own A Film Blog, Which Type Of Customer Can You Expect To Reach With Display Advertising?
76. Fill In The Blank: The Ads On Search Engines Are Usually Made Up Of ________.
77. Fill In The Blank: The Ads On Search Engines Are Usually Made Up Of ________.
78. When Setting Up Display Advertising Campaigns, Who Can You Target?When Setting Up Display Advertising Campaigns, Who Can You Target?
79. In What Way Can Display Advertising Be Effective?
80. Which Of The Following Is An Example Of The Type Of Data That Advertising Networks Automatically Collect And Share With Businesses
81. Which Of The Following Is True When Purchasing Ad Placements On An Advertising Network?
82. If A Person Adds A Product To A Shopping Basket But Then Leaves The Website, Which Of The Following Tactics Is Most Likely To Encourage That Person To Return And Purchase The Product?
83. What Is The First Step Of Display Retargeting?
84. When Incorporating Videos Into A Digital Strategy, Which Of The Following Tactics Provides Value To Customers?
85. What can using video as part of your online presence help you create?
86. Fill In The Blank; As A Small Business, Creating Videos To Showcase Your Business Or Product Requires Only ______.
87. Using Videos In Email Marketing And Social Media Is An Effective Way To Do What?
88. How Can You Take Advantage Of Video For Your Product/Services Without Actually Making A Video?
89. When Looking At Your Video Analytics, You Discover People Are Only Watching The First Few Seconds Of Your Video. What
Should You Do?
90. Fill In The Blank: Website Analytics Can Tell You _____________.
91. Analytics Can Give You Immediate Valuable Information About Which Type Of Customers?
92. If Your Key Business Goal Is To Get People To Book Rooms At Your Guesthouse, What Data Are You Most Likely To Be Interested
93. Most Web Analytics Tools Can Tell You What Information About The User?
94. Fill In The Blank: If An Ad Is Not Performing Well, One Effective Tactic Is To _____________.
95. Which Section Of Google Analytics Can Tell You Whether Visitors Have Found Your Website Via Social Media?
96. Which Type Of Data Relates To A Metric That Can Be Represented With A Number?
97. What makes the data cycle useful?
98. Fill In The Blank: Actionable Insights Can Be Described As Explaining The ______ Of An Online Marketing Campaign.
99. Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Using Spreadsheets?
100. If You Needed To Showcase Which Parts Of A Website Are Being Clicked On The Most, Which Presentation Type Should You Consider?
101. What would be beneficial to include on a product description page?
102. Which Of The Following Is An Advantage Of E-Commerce?
103. To An Owner Or Administrator, What Is A Functional Benefit Of Having An Online Store?
104. What Is The Name Of The Process That Describes What Happens When A Customer Is Taken To A Separate Site To Complete A Transaction Before Being Sent Back To The Original Site Again?
105. Which Of The Following Is A Sign That Customers Are Having Trouble Using A Particular Device To Make Purchases?
106. What Is An Example Of Product Merchandising?
107. Which Of The Following Statements Is True When Describing How Retargeting Ads Work?
108. What Is The Best Way To Translate The Content On Your Website For A New Market?
109. Before Starting To Promote Products To Other Countries Online, What Could You Use To Gauge Demand For Your Product In That Specific Market?
110. When Adapting Your Website For Customers Who Speak A Different Language, What Should You Do?
111. Which Of The Following Is Primarily Meant To Target New Customers Online?
112. What Should A Business Do First, When Considering Going Into A New Market?
113. When Selling To People In Different Countries What Payment Form Should You Consider Using If You Aren’t Already?
114. Which Of The Following Options Is Important To Research When Planning To Expand Delivery Of Products And Services To Customers Across The Globe?
115. Which Of The Following Is Something You’ll Probably Want To Exclude From Your Website?