Exam Name: Google Digital Garage Final Exam
Exam Url: https://ownshort.com/digitalgarageexam
Share With: Who want to give Exam of Certification Courses
Note: We have put more and more effort into this website for questions and answers that we will do the best for you. We have tried to add all the Updated Exam questions and answers to it and the questions and answers on this website have been tried more and more for you. If you are sure that there are no questions, please contact us we will work on that your Queries.
Proof: We promised to show you all the proofs in it, so we showed both our results and a certificate in which we got 100% correct answer certificate, due to which you should not hesitate in any way, you can easily get the certificate from this answer.
Google Digital Garage Final Exam Certificate
Alert: After the result, you will find all the answers to Google Digital Garage Final Exam Answer on this page.
Google Digital Garage Final Exam Result
1. What’s The Biggest Challenge For Most Businesses When Going Online?
2. When Looking To Advertise A New Business Online, What Is One Of The Major Benefits Of Display Ads?
3. When Considering Whether To Have A Web Presence For Your Business, Which Of The Following Is Not A Major Factor?
4. When Defining A Strategy For Your Business, How Can Competitor Analysis Help You Establish A USP (Or Unique Selling Point)?
5. Which Are The First Steps You Should Consider When Constructing An Online Business Strategy?
6. Search Engines See The Content On A Website As Written Code. How Can You Help Search Engines Identify The Images On Your Website?
7. When Using A Search Engine, What Is The Name Of A Word Or Phrase Somebody Types To Find Something Online?
8. We Use Them Every Day, But What Is The Overall Purpose Of A Search Engine?
9. There Are Many Ways You Can Improve The Performance Of A Website From An SEO Perspective. When It Comes To Link Building, Which Of The Following Statements Is Accurate?
10. A Lot Of Factors Can Affect How Well A Website Will Rank On Search Engines. What Role Does Metadata Have In This Process?
11. Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
12. When advertising using Search Engine Marketing (SEM), you only pay…
13. What Can You Achieve If You Divide Your Search Engine Marketing Account Into Relevant Campaigns And Ad Groups?
14. Fill The Blank: When Optimising SEM Campaigns, Negative Keywords _________ Your Ads From Appearing When People Search For Things That Aren’t Relevant To Your Business.
15. Digital Marketing Isn’t Just About Selling Your Products Internationally. It Can Be Used To Great Effect For Local Businesses. What Do We Mean By ‘Local Businesses’?
16. Why Is It Important To Reach Customers On Their Mobiles When Advertising Locally?
17. Why Is Social Media A Great Tool For Your Business To Build Trust And Engagement With Your Audience?
18. When Looking To Promote A Business On Social Media, What Is A Good Way To Grow Your Social Media Following Or Engagement Quickly?
19. With More And More Users Using Mobile To Look At Websites, It Is Key That You Optimise Your Site So Users Can Find It When Searching Online. Which Two Elements Should You Look To Optimise For Improved SEO Performance?
20. Mobile Advertising Is A Great Tool For Marketers, But All That Good Work Could Be Undone If Your Website Isn’t What?
21. Which of the following actions would be most effective for a business to take in order to help them progress towards achieving their content marketing goals?
22. What Is One Of The Benefits Of Using Templates For Your Email Marketing Campaigns?
23. When Planning Your Display Advertising, What Does The Word ‘Placement’ Mean?
24. When Advertisers Run Online Ads That Typically Include An Image For People To Click On, It’s Called…
25. When Using Display Advertising, What Could You Include In An Ad To Achieve The Goal Of Driving More Sales?
26. What Can You Do To Help Your Videos Appear In Search Results?
27. How Can Your Business Benefit From Video Without Making One Yourself?
28. In The World Of Analytics, The Time The User Spent On Your Site Is Considered Which Type Of Data?
29. In The World Of Analytics, Tracking The Type Of Device The User Accessed Your Site By Is Considered Which Type Of Data?
30. When It Comes To Web Analytics, What Insights Can You Gather Using Analytics Tools?
31. Fill The Blank: When You Link Google Ads With Google Analytics You Are Able To Understand Which ________ Are Driving Performance.
32. Why Should You Avoid Focusing On Collecting As Much Data As Possible?
33. What Is The Benefit Of Using Digital Data?
34. When Building Your Online Product Store, To Make It As Effective As Possible You Should Look To Optimise The Performance By Using Images In What Kind Of Way?
35. When Looking To Introduce E-Commerce Functions To Your Website, Which Of The Following Would Be The Best First Step?
36. Fill In The Blank: When You Are Considering The Layout Of The Product Pages, It Is Important To Put Them In ________ Order?
37. Analytics Can Help Optimise Your Website For Which Of The Following?
38. Fill In The Blank: When Considering Expanding A Business Internationally, The Best Place To Start Is To__________?
39. There Are Many Ways You Can Improve The Performance Of A Website From An SEO Perspective. When It Comes To Link Building, Which Of The Following Statements Is Accurate?
40. With More And More Users Using Mobile To Look At Websites, It Is Key That You Optimise Your Site So Users Can Find It When Searching Online. Which Two Elements Should You Look To Optimise For Improved SEO Performance?
41. What’s The Biggest Challenge For Most Businesses When Going Online?
42. If You Are Looking To Expand Your Company’s Presence Online Internationally, Which Of The Following Should You Consider With Regards To Your Online Content?
43. Where Does The Domain Name Of A Website Primarily Sit?
45. When Designing Content As Part Of Your Content Marketing Strategy, What Does The ‘Think’ Stage Represent In The ‘See, Think, Do, Care’ Framework?
46. Websites Are Hosted On A Server And Each Of These Servers Has Its Own Unique IP Address. What Does The ‘IP’ Stand For?
47. How Can Businesses Benefit From Using Analytics On Their Website?
48. You Notice That When People See Images Of Your Products Online, You Have An Increase In Conversions Or Sales. Which Customer Touchpoint Could You Use To Take Advantage Of This Insight?
49. Website Hosting Servers Have Their Own Unique IP Address, What Does This Address Consist Of?
50. Web Analytics Can Tell You Many Things About Your Online Performance, But What Can Analytics Tools Not Tell You?
51. When Planning Your Website, What Is One Of The Key Things You Should Consider?
52. When You’re Building A Business Website, What Purpose Does A Server Have?
53. Imagine A Customer Has Downloaded An App Made By Their Local Hardware Store. How Could That Business Connect With Their Audience Through The App?
54. What Is The Term We Use To Describe How Search Engines Categorise Each Piece Of Content?
55. When Looking To Optimise The Performance Of A Website To Improve Its Search Engine Ranking, Using ‘Long Tail Keyword Terms’ In Your SEO Plan Often Allows You To…
56. Gaining Backlinks To Your Website Is A Great Way To Improve The SEO Performance. What Best Practice Will Encourage People To Link Back To Your Site?
57. Which Of The Following Will Be Achieved By Including An Offer In A Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Ad?
58. Fill The Blank: When Managing SEM Campaigns, The Best Way To Optimise Your Quality Score Is To Improve The _________ Of Your Keywords, Adverts, And Landing Pages.
59. When Fine-Tuning Paid Search Ads, You Change A Broad-Match Keyword To A Phrase-Match Keyword Using Which Symbol?
60. When Running A Search Engine Marketing Campaign, What Goal Do You Expect To Achieve By Having Conversion Tracking On Your Site?
61. When Looking To Increase The Presence Of A Website, Putting Together Your Search Engine Optimisation Plan Will Help You Plan Your Steps. Which Activity Would Be First On The List?
62. When Optimising A Website For Search, What Impact Do Meta And Title Tags Have On The Search Engine?
63. When Advertising On Search Engines, If You Bid The Same As Your Competitor, Having A Higher Quality Score Will Mean You Appear Where In Comparison?
64. What Is The Most Important Thing To Consider When Optimising A Search Engine Marketing Campaign?
65. What’s The First Step In The Search Engine Optimisation Process For Your Website?
67. When Ranking Websites On Search Engine Results Pages, Which Element Of A Website Do Search Engines Value The Most?
68. If You Want To Track A Completed Order In Your Website, What Would Be A Proper Place To Add The Conversion Tracking Code?
69. Fill The Blank: ‘Search Engines _________ The Internet To Discover Content.’
70. What Are Three Key Considerations When Evaluating Keywords For Search Engine Optimisation?
71. Mobile Apps Are A Great Tool To Engage With Customers On The Go. What Is One Of The Major Benefits Of A Mobile App Over A Website?
72. When Looking To Create Video Content For Your Marketing Strategy, What Three Best Practices Should You Look To Include?
73. Fill In The Blank: When Search Engines Use Factors Like Geolocation, IP Address And Location-Based Search Terms To Produce Geographically Tailored Results, This Is Called _____________.
74. When Building A Website For A Business, What Type Of Design Should It Have In Order To Be ‘Mobile Friendly’?
75. When Designing Mobile Advertising Campaigns, What Is A Best Practice To Identify Which Keywords To Target?
76. ‘Because Online Attention Spans Are Shorter, A Great Hook Or Opening Sentence Is Important To Draw People In.’ What Is This A Best Practice Example Of?
77. What Type Of Tool Can Be Used To Monitor And Evaluate Your Social Media Audience’s Actions On Your Website?
78. Which Of The Following Is A Core Benefit That Content Marketing Can Bring To A Business’s Online Presence?
79. When Looking To Get Noticed Locally Online, What Information Should You Ensure Is On Your Website As A Minimum?
80. When Looking To Promote Your Products And Services Locally, What Are The Benefits Of Using Search Engine Ads?
81. Which Search Query Would Trigger An Ad Based On This Keyword: [London Portrait Photographer]?
82. Google Search Console “Crawl” Reports Let You Monitor…?
83. To Improve Your Website’s SEO Performance, When Should You Consider Updating Your SEO Plan?
84. When Trying To Promote Your Business Locally, What Three Key Bits Of Information Should Be Present In Your Directory Listing?
85. Using Social Media For Business Purposes Can Be Very Different To Running Personal Profiles. If You’re Looking To Attract People To Your Social Network, What Tone Of Voice Should You Consider?
86. When It Comes To Knowing Which Social Media Platforms To Focus Your Efforts On, How Can You Work Out Which One Will Work Best For You?
87. When It Comes To Mobile, How Would You Define Usability?
88. Which Of The Following Tools Could Be Used To Gain An Insight Into The Phrases And Questions People Search For About A Given Subject Online?
89. Which Of The Following Would Be Described As A Good Business Goal To Set For Your Social Media Campaigns?
90. When Looking To Advertise Your Business To Mobile Users, Social Media Advertising Can Be Really Effective Because…
91. There Are Lots Of Social Media Platforms Out There, But What Is A Benefit Of Using Smaller, More Niche Social Media Platforms For Your Business?
92. What Are The Benefits Of Using Social Media When Looking To Advertise Your Business Locally?
93. Local Directories Are A Great Tool For Getting Noticed Locally Online. What Would Be The First Step In Using A Directory?
94. Building A Plan Will Help You To Focus Your Efforts When Using Social Media. What Should You Consider When Making Your Social Media Plan?
95. When Looking At Your Email Marketing Metrics, Click Through Rate (Or CTR) Highlights Which Of The Following Insights?
96. Which Form Of Targeting Would You Use To Display Ads To People Who Have Previously Visited Your Website?
97. Which Of The Following Is The Most Accurate Analogy For A Display Advertising Network?
98. When Creating Video Marketing Content On A Budget, What Is The First Thing You Should Consider Doing?
99. Which Of The Following Is A Key Strategy For Distributing Your Video Content?
100. When Using Analytics Programmes On Your Website, Which Of These Do Not Fall Under The Category Of A Dimension?
101. What Do Website Analytics Allow You To Do?
102. How Is A Spreadsheet Defined?
103. When Using Analytics On Your Website, What Do We Mean By The Term ‘Conversion’?
104. Why Is It Important That You Set Goals When Planning Your Display Ad Campaigns?
105. If The Analytics For Your Video Campaign Shows People Are Only Watching The First Few Seconds Of Your Video, What Can You Do To Try And Amend This?
106. When It Comes To Email Marketing, What Do We Mean By The Term A/B Testing?
107. Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Display Advertising Over Search Advertising?
108. When Discussing Display Advertising, What Is An Ad Network?
109. Retargeting Allows You To…
110. Which Of The Following Factors Can Impact The Open Rate Of Your Email Campaigns?
111. How Can You Attract Social Media Users To Share Your Video Content Online?
112. How would you classify the content distribution channel that uses influencer and outreach marketing to increase a brand’s reach?
113. When Creating A Presentation Based On Lots Of Data, What Principle Should You Bear In Mind?
114. How Do You Handle Data In Analytics To Gain Greater Insights Into Our Audience’s Behaviour?
115. When Using Analytics Programmes On Your Website, Which Of These Do Not Fall Under The Category Of A Metric?
116. Which Of These Is Not A Benefit For Businesses Using Fully Integrated E-Commerce Platforms?
117. If A User Abandons Their Shopping Cart Without Making A Purchase, One Way To Bring Them Back To Complete The Purchase Is?
118. When Trying To Increase The Product Sales On Your Website, One Way To Achieve This Is To_________? Digital Garage Final Exam
119. Fill The Blanks: When Advertising Internationally, You Should Make Your Business ______ To The New Market, Consider The ___________ And Any Possible ___________ Implications.
120. Fill The Blank: In The World Of Display Advertising, Remarketing Is A Way To _________.
121. How Would You Classify The Content Distribution Channel That Uses Influencer And Outreach Marketing To Increase A Brand’s Reach?