Share With: Who wants to Get a Certification of Google Cloud Platform Business Professional Accreditation Exam Answers 2020 (Updated)
Exam Name: Google Cloud Platform Business Professional Accreditation Exam
Note: We have put more and more effort into this website for questions and answers that we will do the best for you. We have tried to add all the Updated Exam questions and answers to it and the questions and answers on this website have been tried more and more for you. If you are sure that there are no questions, please contact us we will work on that your Queries.
Proof: We promised to show you all the proofs in it, so we showed both our results and a certificate in which we got 100% correct answer certificate, due to which you should not hesitate in any way, you can easily get the certificate from this answer.
Google Cloud Platform Business Professional Accreditation Exam Answers 2020 (Updated)
Part 1. Assessment: GCP Compute
- Compared To Compute Engine And App Engine, What Type Of Solution Is Kubernetes Engine?
- Which Of These Is An Example Of A Challenge Addressed By Cloud Functions?
- How Does Compute Engine Provide The Same Computing Power That Google Uses For Its Infrastructure?
- Which Product Included In Google Cloud Networking Allows Organizations To Connect GCP Resources In A Separate Network Or Domain And Isolate Them From Each Other For Security And Compliance?
- Firebase Helps Mobile Application Development Teams:
- What Business Value Can Kubernetes Engine Provide?
- Mobile App Teams Can Integrate Their Mobile Apps With One Of The Available __________ And Manage The Integrated Firebase Services Via _____________ Which Includes Tools From Google For Developing Apps, Engaging With Users, And Earning More Through Mobile Ads.
- What Business Value Can Compute Engine Provide?
- Which Of These Statements Best Expresses What You Can Do With Cloud Functions?
- Which Of The Following Best Deﬁnes Compute Engine?
- Which Of These Key Terms Indicate A Business-Related Challenge That App Engine Addresses?
- As A Computing Platform Provided As A Service, How Does App Engine Provide Value?
- Which Product Included In Google Cloud Networking Serves Content To End Users With High Availability And High Performance?
- Compute Engine Is Ideal For Organizations That:
- What Business Value Can Firebase Provide?
- Organizations Can Build Apps That Run On Kubernetes Engine That: (Select The 2 Correct Answers)
- What Challenges Are Addressed By Google Cloud Networking?
- How Does Cloud Functions Connect And Extend Cloud Services?
- What Is A Software Container?
- Which Statement Best Describes Where Google Cloud Networking ﬁts Within GCP?
- Firebase Is GCP’s Mobile Extension. Several Of Firebase’s Products Are Built On Top Of GCP Products, Providing Mobile-Optimized SDKs And Capabilities. Which Of These Products Can Be Ampliﬁed Via Firebase?
- Developer Agility Comes From Building Systems Composed Of Small, Independent Units Of Functionality Focused On Doing One Thing Well, So How Does Cloud Functions Help Improve Developer Agility?
- During The App Building Process, Which Of These Challenges Are Relieved By App Engine That Organizations Would Have Previously Had To Do On Their Own? Select The 3 Correct Answers.
- How Does Compute Engine Improve Quality And Time To Market?
- What Service Do Organizations Receive With App Engine That Meets Key Developer Needs?
- Of The Four GCP Options That Are Aligned With Where The Code Needs To Run, App Engine Is:
- What Is The Deﬁnition Of A “Network” In Relation To GCP?
- Which Of The Following Is A Beneﬁt Provided By Cloud Functions?
- What Are Some Challenges That Firebase Addresses? Select The 2 Correct Answers.
- What Is Kubernetes Engine?
Part 2. Assessment: GCP Storage and Databases
- Cloud Storage ____________ Object (Or BLOB) Data. Organizations Can Store An Unlimited Number Of Objects, Up To 5 ___________ In Size Each
- What Is Cloud Bigtable NOT Good For?
- How Does BigQuery Data Transfer Service Work?
- How Does Cloud Storage Help Organizations Get Content To Their Users Faster?
- How Does Cloud Storage Deliver Simplicity?
- What Is An Example Of A Time-Consuming Task Required To Set Up And Run A Database That Organizations Can Hand Off To Google When They Choose To Use Cloud SQL?
- What Aspect Of Cloud Datastore Allows Organizations To Worry Less About Making Changes To Their Underlying Data Structure As Their Application Evolves?With Cloud Bigtable, Organizations Can Accelerate Time To Market For Their Data-Intensive Applications, Enable Seamless, ________________, Reduce Operational Overhead, And Improve Business Operations.
- Connecting To Cloud SQL Databases Looks The Same As Connecting To A MySQL Or PostgreSQL Database By Using:
- Cloud Firestore Is:
- What Are Some Common Challenges That Can Be Addressed By Data Transfer Options?
- Organizations Considering Cloud Spanner Often ﬁnd ACID Transactions Valuable. What Are ACID Transactions?
- Which Statement Best Aligns With The Role Cloud Spanner Plays In GCP?
- Related To Ease Of Use, Organizations Can Focus On Their App, Not Their Infrastructure, Because Cloud Spanner:
- How Does Cloud SQL Address The Challenge Of Compatibility?
- Cloud Spanner Is:
- Considering Where It ﬁts In The GCP, Cloud Datastore Is Good For:
- With Cloud Spanner, If One Region Goes Oﬄine, Data Can Still Be Served From Another Region. How Does Cloud Spanner Make This Possible?
- “High Availability And Durability Via Replications Is Just There: You Don’t Need To Think About It Or Manage It. No Scheduled Downtime For Upgrades, Resizing Or Conﬁguration Changes.” Which Of The Following Concerns Is Addressed By This Cloud Datastore Value Proposition?
- What Is A Data Transfer Option Offered By Google To Help Move Data?
- What Are Some Common Challenges That Can Be Addressed By Data Transfer Options?
- What Is Cloud SQL?
- What Is A Common Use Case For Moving Data To GCP? Select The 2 Correct Answers.
- What Business Challenges Does Cloud Bigtable Address? Select The 2 Correct Answers.
- Which Cloud Storage Class Is Meant For Organizations With The Lowest Frequency Access?
- With Cloud Firestore, You No Longer Need To Determine The Number Of Nodes Or Add Servers Or Storage Because:
- Cloud Storage Is Good For:
- Cloud Firestore Is Good For:
- Which Statement Best Deﬁnes Where Data Transfers ﬁt Within The GCP?
- Which Of The Following Describes Cloud Firestore’s Business Value?
- Why Is Cloud Bigtable Great For IoT And User Analytics?
- What Type Of Database Is Cloud SQL?
- Which Of These Statements About Cloud Datastore Is FALSE?
- High Availability And Durability Via Replications Is Just There; You Don’t Need To Think About It Or Manage It. No Scheduled Downtime For Upgrades, Resizing Or Conﬁguration Changes.” Which Of The Following Concerns Is Addressed By This Cloud Firestore Value Proposition?
- Using Your Understanding Of GCP Options/Products Meant To Address Storage And Database Areas, Which Statement Best Aligns With Where Cloud Bigtable ﬁts Within GCP?
- “Cloud Datastore Enables You To Hand Off The Responsibility Of Running A Highly Scalable Document-Oriented Database To Google. From 10 Users To 100s Of Millions Of Users, You Will No Longer Need To Spend Time Optimizing, Conﬁguring The Database, Updating It, Or Monitoring System Health.” Which Of The Following Concerns Is Addressed By This Cloud Datastore Value Proposition?
Part 3. Assessment: GCP Big Data and Machine Learning
- Cloud IoT Is A Set Of Fully Managed And Integrated Services That Allows Organizations To Easily And Securely Connect, Manage, And Collect Data From Devices Across The Globe At A Large Scale. Knowing This, What Stage Of Big Data Processing Does Cloud IoT Belong In?
- How Does Cloud IoT Help Organizations Unlock Business Insights In Real Time From Data Across Globally Dispersed Devices?
- What Are Some Business Challenges That Cloud Dataproc Addresses?
- What Does Cloud Dataproc Do To Help Organizations Avoid Expensive Underutilized Clusters?
- Google Cloud’s AI Provides Modern Machine Learning Services, With ________ Models And A Service To Generate Your Own __________ Models.
- Cloud Dataﬂow Is A Tool For Developing And Executing A Wide Range Of Data Processing Patterns On Very Large Datasets. Which Of These Examples Aligns With What Cloud Dataﬂow Can Do?
- Cloud Dataﬂow Is A Fully Managed Service For Transforming And Enriching Data In Stream (Real Time) And Batch (Historical) Modes With Equal Reliability And Expressiveness. Knowing This, Where Does Cloud Dataﬂow ﬁt In The Big Data Processing Model?
- What Business Challenges Does Cloud IoT Address? Select The 3 Correct Answers.
- How Is BigQuery Ideal For Organizations That Run A Data Warehouse?
- For Organizations That Want A Large-Scale Machine Learning Service, Select The Value ML Provides.
- Which Of These Statements Best Describes The Kinds Of Transforms A Cloud Dataﬂow Pipeline Can Do?
- BigQuery Can Bring In Other Google Products Because Within The Common Big Data Processing Model, BigQuery Is Found In The ____________ Phases.
- What Is The Business Value That Cloud Pub/Sub Can Provide?
- Which Challenge Is Cloud IoT Designed To Address?
- Likened To A Connector, Which Description Best Aligns To Cloud Pub/Sub’s Role In GCP?
- Cloud Pub/Sub helps capture data and rapidly pass massive numbers of messages securely between other Google Cloud Platform big data tools and other software applications.
- Within The Big Data Processing Model, Which Description Deﬁnes Where Cloud Pub/Sub Falls And The Role It Plays?
- What Is The Value That Cloud Dataﬂow Can Provide?
- Which Of These Beneﬁts Correspond To Business Challenges That Are Addressed By Cloud IoT?
- What Business Value Can BigQuery Provide?
- Which Statement Best Describes Where Cloud Dataproc Falls On The Big Data Processing Model And The Role It Plays?
- Which Of The Following Is One Of Google’s Machine-Learning-As-A-Service Offerings?
- Which Of These Statements About The Publisher-Subscriber Pattern Utilized By Cloud Pub/Sub Is TRUE?
- What Is The Value That Cloud Pub/Sub Provides? Select The 2 Correct Answers.
- An Organization’s Analysts Use Spark Shell. However, Their IT Department Is Concerned About The Increase In Usage And How To Scale Their Cluster, Which Is Running In Standalone Mode. How Does Cloud Dataproc Help?
- Machine Learning Is A Branch Of Computer Science That:
- What Dataset Type Is Vital To Machine Learning?
- The Cloud Dataproc Approach Allows Organizations To Use Hadoop/Spark/Hive/Pig When Needed. It Takes On Average Only 90 Seconds Between The Moment Resources Are Requested And A Job Can Be Submitted. What Makes This Possible?
- Which Of These Statements Best Expresses What You Can Do With Cloud Dataﬂow?
- A Query Is How You Retrieve Information From A Database, So Which Of These Paths Demonstrates The Journey Of A Query?