The result – Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Exam Name – Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Note: We have put more and more effort into this website for questions and answers that we will do the best for you. We have tried to add all the old and new questions and answers to it and the questions and answers on this website have been tried more and more for you. If you are sure that there are no questions, please contact us we will work on that your Queries.
1. Sampling is applied to reports before segmentation.
2. What Is A “Dimension” In Google Analytics?
3. To Track Users And Sessions Across Multiple Domains, What First Must Be Set Up?
4. What is not a filter setting for data in views?
5. What Feature Can Join Offline Business Systems Data With Online Data Collected By Google Analytics?
6. Which Three Campaign Parameters Are Recommended To Manually Track Campaigns?
7. What Report Identifies Browsers That May Have Had Problems With A Website?
8. What Model Represents The Hierarchical Structure Of A Google Analytics Account?
9. If The Google Merchandise Store Sets Up A URL Goal Of “/Ordercomplete” And A Match Type Of “Begins With”, Which Of The Following Pages On Www.Googlemerchandisestore.Com Will NOT Count As A Goal?
10. View Filters Are Applied In What Order?
11. What Report Shows The Percent Of Site Traffic That Visited Previously?
12. What Would Prevent Data From Appearing In A Custom Report?
13. A New Custom Channel Group May Be Applied Retroactively To Organize Data That Has Been Previously Collected.
14. In Custom Reports, What Must Metrics And Dimensions Share In Order To Report Accurately?
15. If A Web Page Visitor Clears The Analytics Cookie From Their Browser, What Will Occur?
16. Using A Standard Google Analytics Configuration, Which Characteristics Cannot Be Used To Create A Custom Segment?
17. What Report Indicates Where Users Start Or Exit The Conversion Funnel?
18. Which Reports Require The Activation Of Advertising Features?
19. To Recognize Users Across Different Devices, What Feature Must Be Enabled?
20. What Data Does Google Analytics Prohibit Collecting?
21. What Report Provides Data On How Specific Sections Of A Website Performed?
22. Once Filters Have Been Applied, What Is The Option To Recover Filtered Data?
23. What Filter Would Only Include Data From A Campaign Titled “Back To School” In Campaign Reports?
24. What Channel Is Not Included In The Default Channels Report?
25. What Report Shows Which Types Of Mobile Devices Visited A Website?
26. When The Same Default Tracking Code Is Installed On Pages With Different Domains, What Will Result?
27. What Scope Levels Available For Dimensions And Metrics?
28. When Linking A Google Ads Account To Google Analytics, What Is Not Possible?
29. What Is Used To Create Smart Goals?
30. What Is A “Metric” In Google Analytics?
31. What type of Custom Report shows a static sortable table with rows of data?
32. What Is Not A Benefit Of Using Segments To Analyze Data?
33. What Feature Is Required To Collect The Number Of Comments Users Posted To A Web Page?
34. If A User Visits A Web Page With An Embedded Video, Leaves Without Clicking On Anything, And The Session Times Out, How Will Google Analytics Report The Session?
35. What Asset Is Used To Build A Remarketing List?
36. When Does The Tracking Code Send An Event Hit To Google Analytics?
37. Which Goals Are Available In Google Analytics?
38. What Data Is Google Analytics Goals Unable To Track?
39. What Data Is Google Analytics Goals Unable To Track?
40. What Report Indicates The Last Page Users Viewed Before Leaving A Website?
41. What Is Not Considered A Default “Medium” In Google Analytics?
42. What Campaign Parameter Is Not Available By Default In Google Analytics?
43. What Report Shows A Visual Representation Of User Interactions On A Website?
44. In Multi-Channel Funnel Reports, What Channel Would Not Be Credited With A Conversion?
45. What report indicates the pages of a website where users first arrived
46. Custom Dimensions Can Be Used As What?
47. Which Kinds Of Hits Does Google Analytics Track?
48. What Criteria Could Not Be Used To Create A Dynamic Remarketing Audience?
49. View Filters May Be Applied Retroactively To Any Data That Has Been Processed.
50. Auto-Tagging Is Used To Collect Data From What Kind Of Traffic?
51. Views Can Include Website Data Collected Before The View Was Created.
52. If A User Watches A Video With Event Tracking Three Times In A Single Session, Analytics Will Count How Many Unique Events?
53. The Default Session Timeout Duration In Google Analytics Is How Many Minutes?
54. What Remarketing Audiences Cannot Be Defined By Default?
55. In Multi-Channel Funnel Reports, How Are Default Conversions Credited?
56. Which Default Traffic Source Dimensions Does Google Analytics Report For Each Website Visitor?
57. What Feature Is Required To Track Customer Search Terms On A Website?
58. Which User Characteristic May NOT Be Used To Change Keyword Bids In Google Ads?:
59. What Is Not Considered A “Source” In Google Analytics By Default?
60. What Report Compares Metrics Based On User Acquisition Date Over A Series Of Weeks?
61. In Views That Don’t Have Data Import Enabled, Custom Dimensions Values May Be Viewed For Dates Before The Custom Dimension Was Created.
62. When Will Google Analytics Be Unable To Identify Sessions From The Same User By Default?
63. What Is The “Bounce Rate” In Google Analytics?
64. Within How Many Days Can A Deleted View Be Restored?
65. What Scope Would Be Set For A Custom Dimension That Reports Membership Status For A Customer Rewards Program?
66. What Campaigns Require Manual Tags On Destination URLs For Tracking?
67. Which Metric Reports On How Often A Channel Contributes To A Conversion Prior To Last-Click Attribution?
68. Which Metric Reports On How Often A Channel Contributes To A Conversion Prior To Last-Click Attribution?
69. If a Destination Goal is created for a newsletter sign-up and a user completes the newsletter sign-up three times in three separate sessions, how many Goal conversions will Google Analytics count?
70. What feature collects company-specific data such as Member Status?