Exam Name: Google Ads Video Certification Assessment
Content Credit: Google Skillshop
Note: We have put more and more effort into this website for questions and answers that we will do the best for you. We have tried to add all the Updated Exam questions and answers to it and the questions and answers on this website have been tried more and more for you. If you are sure that there are no questions, please contact us we will work on that your Queries.
Proof: We promised to show you all the proofs in it, so we showed both our results and a certificate in which we got 100% correct answer certificate, due to which you should not hesitate in any way, you can easily get the certificate from this answer.
Google Ads video Exam Answer
1. Of the available first-party audience solutions for YouTube, which would help you find future customers with audience profiles of 35-54-year-olds, researching motorcycles, likely on an iPhone
2. Which of YouTube’s awareness ad formats uses a skippable in-stream format
3. Your Client Is Interested In Testing Six-Second Bumper Ads. What Are Two Tips You Can Share With Them About These Ads? (Choose Two.)
4. What Is One Reason An Advertiser Would Choose YouTube For Action?
5. Brandon’s New YouTube Advertising Client Has Owned The Highest-Rated Theater In Town For Decades. The Theater Wants To Drive Action And Take Advantage Of YouTube Audience Solutions To Reach Consumers Likely To Buy A Ticket. Which YouTube Audience Solution Should Brandon Recommend?
6. Which Statement Is True About Bumper Ads?
7. Running A Creative Experiment Using Brand Lift Is An Excellent Way To Get The Information You Need. What’s The First Step?
8. What’s A Key Benefit Of TrueView For Reach?
9. Match The Marketing Objective With The TrueView Ad Format That’s Optimized For That Objective.
10. TrueView For Action Ad Formats Use Smart Bidding To Optimize For Specific Website Actions. To Do This, What Must Be Enabled In Your Google Ads Account?
11. Arturo Has Explained To A Client Who Sells Electronics That YouTube’s Detailed Demographic Audiences Can Impact Their Advertising Efforts. He Knows Detailed Demographics Help Advertisers Reach Audiences Based On Quantifiable Characteristics That Matter To The Client. What Are Two Of These Quantifiable Characteristics? (Choose Two.)
12. How Does An Advertiser Benefit From Using Think With Google?
13. Which Of YouTube’s Consideration And Interest Ad Formats Enable Advertisers To Reach Their Audiences When They See Interesting New Content On The YouTube Home Feed?
14. Landon Works For An Online Marketing Firm And Believes That YouTube Will Be An Effective Addition To His Client’s Advertising Strategy Given Its Extensive Reach Of Over Two Billion Monthly Active Users And Recent Innovations That Increase Usership. Which Two Next Generation Innovations Can Landon Share With His Client? (Choose Two.)
15. Match the YouTube customer with the Google Audience Signal type that helps advertisers connect with that customer.
16. Drew Has A Client Who’s Wavering On Whether Or Not To Add YouTube To Their Online Advertising Strategy. Which Benefits Of YouTube Audience Solutions Should Drew Present For His Client’s Consideration?
17. Which Elements Are Used To Build A Custom Affinity Audience?
18. Jasmine’s Client Is Interested In Adding YouTube To Their Online Marketing Strategy. They’d Like A First-Party Data Audience Solution That Lets Them Find New Customers Who Share Characteristics With Their Existing Ones. What Would Be The Ideal First-Party Data Audience Solution For This Client?
19. What Are Two Events That Store Visits For TrueView For Action Come From? (Choose Two.)
20. YouTube Can Help Advertisers Achieve Three Important Business Outcomes: Awareness, Consideration, And Action. Which Is A Result Driven By A YouTube Advertising Campaign To Achieve Action?
21. How Can Google’s In-Market Audience Signals Help An Advertiser Connect With Their Target Audience?
22. Which Storytelling Method Entices Users With Short Ads, Reinforces Their Interest With Longer Ads, And Then Repeats The Messaging To Prompt Action?
23. What’s The Best Description Of Affinity Audiences On YouTube?
24. Creators Choose YouTube For The Freedom It Gives Them To Use Cutting-Edge Innovations To Reach Billions Of People Worldwide And Make A Living Doing What They Love. How Does YouTube Help Creators Earn A Living?
25. Which Value Proposition Do Custom Intent Audiences Offer Advertisers?
26. Of The Two Bidding Strategies You Can Use With Your TrueView For Action Campaign, Which Captures As Many Valuable Actions As Possible Within A Given Budget?
27. What’s one of Google and YouTube’s awareness products?
28. To assist advertisers using YouTube, Google created a set of recommendations based on successful campaigns, known as the ABCDs.
29. Google Video Partners are partnerships formed through which Ad service?
30. Dylan’s Client Produces Documentaries. The Client Wants To Understand What Makes YouTube So Appealing To Users. Dylan Explains How YouTube Lets Users Engage With The Creators They Love And Become Part Of An Online Community Of Like-Minded People. What’s Another Reason Users Choose YouTube?
31. Which One Of Google’s Data-Driven Marketing Tools Is A Collection Of Case Studies From Google’s Best Advertising Campaigns?
32. The YouTube masthead is effective for advertisers with which goal?
33. Which Video Format Is Available On Google Video Partners?
34. After A Discussion With A Google Audience Specialist, Reilly Is Ready To Suggest The Use Of Detailed Demographics To Her YouTube Clients. What Are Two Characteristics Of Detailed Demographics? (Choose Two.)
35. In Google’s ABCDs, What Are Two Recommendations For Connecting With Viewers? (Choose Two.)
36. Following The ABCD Framework, What’s One Way To Attract Viewers And Give Them A Reason To Watch An Ad
37. Which TrueView Ad Format Is Billed On A CPM Basis?
38. YouTube Analytics Can Show You The Aggregated Totals Of The Minutes People Spent Viewing A Video Over Time. Which Report Provides This Information?
39. Nadia’s Client Is Concerned About Losing Their Presence In Customer Living Rooms. Nadia Knows YouTube Would Be An Excellent Solution For The Client’s Problem. What’s A Compelling Reason YouTube Would Be A Good Solution For Her Client To Consider?
40. Leigh’s Client, A Car Dealership, Asks Her To Reach Highly Qualified Consumers Ready To Make A Purchase. Which Intent Audience On YouTube Should Leigh Use?
41. When Your Goal Is Driving Action, You Focus On Audiences With The Strongest Level Of Intent. Match Each “Lowest Funnel” Audience Type With Its Description.
42. As An Advertising Director For A Marketing Firm, Glenda Uses YouTube Ads To Reach Her Audiences While They’re In Their “Personal Primetime.” When Is She Trying To Reach Her Audience?
43. Which statement is true about non-skippable in-stream ads?
44. What’s A Key Benefit Of Bumper Ads?
45. What Are The Four Video Ad Sequencing Frameworks Advertisers Can Use To Tell Great Stories On YouTube?
46. What Counts As A View-Through Conversion In A TrueView For Action Campaign?
47. Lou’s Client Loves The Idea Of Building An Audience Using Search Keywords To Extend Their Reach And Capture Attention When Users Are Making An Active Purchase Decision. Which YouTube Intent Audience Solution Fits This Description?
48. Which Type Of Google Audience Signal Analyzes User Behavior To Identify People Who Have, For Example, Recently Graduated From College And May Need To Move?
49. Based On Google’s Analysis Of Bumper Ads, What Caused A Significant Increase In Ad Recall?
50. A YouTube Advertiser Is Looking To Drive Direct Response Objectives. Reyna, A YouTube Googler, Explains That YouTube For Action Combines Formats Powered By Smart Bidding With Intent-Rich Audiences And Measurement Capabilities That Can Help Turn Engagement On YouTube Into The Actions That Matter Most. What Actions Does YouTube Drive For Advertisers?
51. Aaron’s Client Is An Architect Who’d Like To Use YouTube To Reach More Potential Customers. The Client Believes One Generic Ad Should Be Enough To Do The Job, But Aaron Knows That’s A Questionable Approach. What Can Aaron Tell The Client About Ad Relevance On YouTube To Change His Mind?
52. Aimee’s Been Researching YouTube As A Way To Promote Her Content. She Was Amazed By YouTube’s Reach And The Infrastructure Of Innovation The Platform Is Committed To Building. Plus, She Loves The Freedom Creators Are Given On YouTube To Express Themselves. As A Creator, What’s Another Reason Aimee Should Choose YouTube?
53. Ajay’s Meeting With A Client Who’s Considering YouTube Advertising. The Client Wants To Better Understand Why Users Choose YouTube. Ajay Shares Information On YouTube’s Extensive Reach And The Opportunity It Provides For Users To Connect With A Community. What Are Two Other Reasons Users Choose YouTube? (Choose Two.)
54. Annilee Has A Client Who Wants To Choose YouTube Audiences That Will Increase Consideration Of Their Products When Customers Are Ready To Buy. She Knows YouTube Has Two Specific Audience Solutions That Can Help Her Accomplish This For The Client. What Are The Two Audience Solutions? (Choose Two.)
55. As A YouTube Creator, Kieran Can Reach Over Two Billion Active Users Each Month And Use Platform Innovations To Generate Content That Meets Users’ Needs. YouTube Gives Him The Freedom To Express Himself, Find New Opportunities, And Make A Living While He Does It. How Does YouTube Help Creators Earn A Living?
56. As It Offers The Most Attentive Audience And Proven Results, YouTube Is Becoming Advertisers’ First Choice For Building Their Brands. What’s Another Reason Advertisers Choose YouTube?
57. Aside From Conversion Tracking, What’s A Requirement For Using Store Visits?
58. Audiences With The Strongest Level Of Intent Are The Most Open To Being Influenced By Your Message. Which Audience Is Made Up Of People Who’ve On Google Before Engaging With Your Business?
59. Audra Handles YouTube Strategy For A Popular Concert Venue That Would Like To Run YouTube Campaigns Aimed At Fans Of The Musicians They’ve Booked This Summer. Which Type Of Audience Solution Should Audra Recommend For This Client?
60. Based On Google’s ABCDs Of Designing Ads For YouTube, What Are Two Ways Google Recommends You Connect With Your Viewers? (Choose Two.)
61. Based On The ABCDs Of Designing YouTube Ads, What’s One Way To Attract Viewers?
62. Debra Met With A Client To Discuss Adding YouTube To Their Online Advertising Strategy. She Told Them How Google Data And Tools Can Deliver The Ideal Mix Of Ad Formats, Inventory, Audience, And Measurement Solutions To Achieve The Business Outcomes They Care About, Including Awareness And Consideration. Which Other Business Benefit Can YouTube Help Them Achieve?
63. Following The ABCD Framework, What’s One Way To Attract Viewers And Give Them A Reason To Watch An Ad?
64. For TrueView For Action, Which Three Events Can Make Up An Online Conversion?
65. Google Has Created A Set Of Recommendations Called ABCDs You Can Use To Drive Performance In Your YouTube Ad Campaigns. What Does ABCD Stand For?
66. Hiro’s Construction Client Wants To Reach People Who’ve Shown An Interest In Purchasing A Home. Which Intent Audience Solution Should Hiro Recommend?
67. How Can Google’s Consumer Patterns Audience Signals Help An Advertiser Connect With Their Target Audience?
68. How Can Google’s Custom Affinity Audience Signals Help An Advertiser Connect With Their Target Audience?
69. How Does An Advertiser Benefit From Using Google Surveys?
70. How Does An Advertiser Benefit From Using Google Trends?
71. In A Bumper Ad, How Much Time Is Usually Required To Stick The Landing?
72. In The ABCD Recommendations Google Created For YouTube Advertising, The A Stands For Attract And The B For Brand. What Do The C And D Stand For?
73. Ira’s Planning A YouTube Campaign For A New Bridal Shop Looking To Attract Brides-To-Be. He’s Sure That Intent Audience Solutions Offer The Best Chance At Success. Which Intent Audience Solution Should He Recommend To This Particular Client?
74. Janelle Mentions To A New Advertiser That Innovations In The YouTube Platform Are Helping Users Discover More Relevant Content. What Are Two Of These Innovations? (Choose Two.)
75. Based On The ABCDs Of Designing YouTube Ads, How Does Google Recommend That You Open With Impact?
76. Janice’s Advertising Agency Landed A Client Who’d Like To Understand How Media Consumption Habits Have Evolved, Prior To Spending Their Budget On YouTube. They’re Mobile-Focused And Would Like To Know The Percentage Of YouTube Watch-Time That Takes Place On Mobile Devices. What Percentage Of YouTube Watch-Time Is On Mobile Devices?
77. Julian Has A Client Interested In Increasing Awareness With Their YouTube Campaign. Which Three YouTube Audience Solutions Should He Recommend?
78. Justine’s Client Is Almost Ready To Get Started With YouTube Advertising. They’ve Asked Her To Identify The Business Outcomes YouTube Can Deliver, To Ensure They’ll Achieve What They’re After With Their Campaign. Which Business Outcomes Can YouTube Deliver For Her Client?
79. Leigh’s Meeting A Makeup Distributor Ready To Launch A New Line Of Mascara. She’s Convinced Them To Use YouTube To Spread Their Messaging And Believes Customer Match, Which Uses Customer Data Provided For Marketing Purposes, Is The Right Audience Solution For Their Effort. But The Client Is Confused About How The Customer Match Process Works. Leigh Breaks It Down Into A Three-Step Process To Make It Easier To Understand. What’s The Three-Step Customer Match Process?
80. Lori Manages Digital Marketing For A Travel Agency And Believes YouTube Could Help The Company Reach A Wider Audience. She Told Her Employer That Users Choose YouTube For The Rich And Diverse Content, And Because It Lets Them Directly Engage The Creators They Care About. What Other Reason Can Lori Provide For Why Users Choose YouTube?
81. Match Each YouTube Platform Innovation With Its Description.
82. Match The TrueView Ad Format With Its Corresponding Bidding Type. (Not All Options Are Used.)
83. Mira Explained To A New Client How YouTube Can Help Brands Reach The Most Attractive Customers And Prospects By Helping Them Tap Into Real-Time Data And Powerful Signals To Be More Effective Storytellers. Which Other Benefit Of YouTube Audience Solutions Should She Mention?
84. Miranda, A Google Video Specialist, Is Recommending YouTube To An Advertiser Who’s Looking To Drive Direct Response Objectives. With Over Two Billion Logged-In Monthly Users And The Highest Viewability And Audibility On The Web At 95%, YouTube Is A Place To Drive Action. What Else Makes YouTube Ideal For Driving Action?
85. Myra Wants To Reach Consumers Her Company Already Has In Their CRM. Which Intent Audience Solutions On YouTube Should Myra Select When Building Her Campaign?
86. Nadia’s Client Is Concerned About Losing Their Presence In Customer Living Rooms. Nadia Knows YouTube Would Be An Excellent Solution For The Client’s Problem. What’s A Compelling Reason YouTube Would Be A Good Solution For Her Client To Consider?
87. Janine Recommends Using A Customer Match Audience On YouTube So A Client Can Reach Existing Customers. Where Does Janine Upload Customer Information, Such As E-Mail Addresses, To Start The Customer Match Process?
88. Ramone’s Client Is Allocating Some Of Her Advertising Budget To YouTube To Take Advantage Of Affinity Audiences. She Wants To Know More About Affinity Audiences Before Committing Any Resources. Which Of The Following Isn’t A Step Google Uses To Build An Affinity Audience For YouTube?
89. To Assist Advertisers Using YouTube, Google Created A Set Of Recommendations Based On Successful Campaigns, Known As The ABCDs. Match Each Recommendation With Its Meaning.
90. Using Custom Intent Audiences Allows Brands To Drive Action On YouTube. What’s The Key Functionality Of Custom Intent Audiences?
91. Vesta Is Working On A YouTube Campaign For A Chain Of Home And Garden Centers. The Owner Would Like To Promote A New Line Of Flowering Plants To Past Customers, Using Email Addresses They Provided Over The Years For Marketing Purposes. Which First-Party Audience Solution Would Be Ideal For Vesta’s YouTube Campaign?
92. What Are The Tested Benefits Of Bumper Ads?
93. What Are The Three Key Reasons Advertisers Choose YouTube To Help Build Their Brands?
94. What Are The Two Types Of Bidding Available For TrueView For Action To Help Drive Conversions? (Choose Two.)
95. What Are Two Examples Of The Intent Audience Solution, Life Events? (Choose Two.)
96. What Are Two Google Findings (Based On Internal Research) Regarding Six-Second Ads? (Choose Two.)
97. What Can YouTube Analytics Tell You About What People Are Watching On Your Client’s Channel?
98. What Constitutes A Video Engagement Conversion In A TrueView For Action Campaign?
99.What Report Should You Produce In YouTube Analytics To See Where Viewers Found Your Brand’s Content?
100. What Information Can YouTube Analytics Provide About Where People Are Watching Your Videos?
101. When It Comes To Driving Action, You Should Focus On Audiences With The Strongest Level Of Intent. Which Of These “Lowest Funnel” Audiences Is Comprised Of Users Who’ve Already Interacted With Your Brand, But For Some Reason Didn’t Convert?
102. When Measuring Offline Conversions With TrueView For Action, A Shop Visit Is Counted When A User Watches 10 Seconds Of An Ad And Then Visits A Shop Within How Many Days?
103. Which Bidding Strategy Works To Hit Your Desired CPA And Allows You To Achieve More Conversions At A Stronger ROI Without Manual Optimization?
104. Which Is A Key Benefit Of TrueView Discovery?
105. Which Is A Tip Google Recommends To Create An Effective Bumper Ad?
106. Which Marketer Would Be An Ideal Client For TrueView For Action?
107. Which Of YouTube’s Ad Formats Target High-Intent Audiences At Key Moments Of Making A Buying Decision, And Help Them Make The Purchase?
108. Which Of YouTube’s Awareness Ad Formats Can Use The CPD Bidding Approach?
109. Which Of YouTube’s Awareness Ad Formats Is Designed To Show Video Ads On Websites Outside Of Youtube?
110. Which Of YouTube’s Awareness Ad Formats Uses A Skippable In-Stream Format?
111. Which Of YouTube’s Consideration And Interest Ad Formats Are Skippable Ads, Bought On A Cost-Per-View Basis?
112. Which One Of Google’s Data-Driven Marketing Tools Helps Analyze What People Are Searching For On YouTube?
113. Which One Of Google’s Data-Driven Tools Is Part Of Google Analytics Solutions?
114. Which Percentage Of YouTube Ads Are Audible?
115. Which Storytelling Methods Does Google Recommend For Use Within Your YouTube Campaigns?
116. Which TrueView Ad Format Is Billed By CPA?
117. Which TrueView Ad Format Is Optimized For Lift In Ad Recall?
118. Which TrueView Ad Format Is Optimized For Product Awareness?
119. Which Two Google Audience Solutions Use First-Party Data? (Choose Two.)
120. Which Two Video Formats Are Available On Google Video Partners? (Choose Two.)
121. Which Type Of Google Audience Signal Can Identify People Who Are Actively Researching With The Intent To Buy?
122. Which Type Of Google Audience Signal Reaches Consumers On YouTube Based On Their Consumption Habits?
123. Which Video Ad Sequencing Framework Is Focused On Where A Viewer Is And What They’re Doing When They Interact With A YouTube Ad?
124. Which YouTube Analytics Report Can Give You The Average View Duration For All Of The Videos On Your Brand’s Channel?
125. You Want To Use Video Ad Sequencing Frameworks. What’s One Important Data Signal To Keep In Mind When Creating Your YouTube Campaign?
126. YouTube Analytics Provides Insights From The Moment You Upload A Video. Which Three Basic Questions About Who’s Watching Your Client’s Content Will It Answer With A Single Click?
127. Yvette’s YouTube Advertising Client Owns A Boutique Offering An Exclusive Line Of Designer Handbags. She’d Like To Drive Purchases Of These Handbags Using YouTube. Which YouTube Format Would Yvette Recommend To Her Client?
128. Zane Is Managing A YouTube Campaign For A Five-Star Hotel That Competes Directly With Several Other Hotels Located In The Area. The Owner Would Like To Use The Names Of Similar Hotels As Keywords When Building The Audience For The Campaign. What Would Be The Ideal Audience Solution For Zane’s YouTube Campaign?