Share With: Who wants to Get a Certificate of Google Ads shopping Certification Assessment
Exam Name: Google Ads Shopping Certification Exam
Note: We have put more and more effort into this website for questions and answers that we will do the best for you. We have tried to add all the Updated Exam questions and answers to it and the questions and answers on this website have been tried more and more for you. If you are sure that there are no questions, please contact us we will work on that your Queries.
Proof: We promised to show you all the proofs in it, so we showed both our results and a certificate in which we got 100% correct answer certificate, due to which you should not hesitate in any way, you can easily get the certificate from this answer.
Google Ads Shopping Certification Exam Certificate
Google Ads Shopping Exam Answer
1. OfficePlus Is A Well-Established Business That’s Been Running Print Ads For Their Office-Supply Store For Years. You’ve Been Asked To Present Local Catalog Ads As A Potential Solution For Their Consideration. What’s One Way Local Catalog Ads Would Benefit OfficePlus?
2. Maria Has Been Told That She Should Use The Performance Planner On A Monthly Basis. Why Should She Do So?
3. Kathi, The Owner Of Klothes For Kats, Is Excited About The Launch Of Her First Local Catalog Ad. She Remembers There Are A Few Different Views Within The Ad Type. Which View Will Kathi’s Potential Customers Be Able To Browse On Her New Local Catalog Ad?
4. Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Is Enhanced Cost-Per-Click (ECPC)?
5. Brandon’s New YouTube Advertising Client Has Owned The Highest-Rated Theater In Town For Decades. The Theater Wants To Drive Action And Take Advantage Of YouTube Audience Solutions To Reach Consumers Likely To Buy A Ticket. Which YouTube Audience Solution Should Brandon Recommend?
6. What Can The Performance Planner Recommend?
7. Gemma Wants To Promote Her Online Handbag Business To A Wide Audience. But She’s Busy Creating Handbags For Her Clients, And Has Little Time To Manage The Specifics Of An Advertising Campaign. How Can Smart Shopping Campaigns Help Her Achieve This?
8. Match The Marketing Objective With The TrueView Ad Format That’s Optimized For That Objective.
9. BetsysBookBar Is A Book Store And Cafe That’s Had A Brick-And-Mortar Location For Years. They’re Looking At Ways To Move Into Online Marketing, And Want To Optimize Their Experience With Google Ads. What Are Two Options For Using Local Inventory Ads That Are Available To BetsysBookBar? (Choose Two.)
10. Chris is the marketing director for Keys & Strings, a company that makes custom pianos. Keys & Strings sells their pianos through their website, and has a small but loyal customer base. Chris is tasked with increasing the size of Keys & Strings’ customer base. Why is a Showcase Shopping ad the right choice for Chris?
11. You Manage Marketing For A Small Business On A Tight Budget, Yet You Need To Reach As Many People As Possible. How Can Google Ads Help?
12. What’s One Unique Feature Of Local Catalog Ads?
13. Today’s consumers are more demanding and less patient than before. What’s one way to grow your business by delivering the type of service they expect?
14. Dante Is The Owner Of HomeThings, A Shop That Sells Home Goods. He Just Launched A Local Catalog Ad Campaign. Where Are Two Places A Consumer Might Encounter Dante’s Local Catalog Ad? (Choose Two.)
15. Mary Owns An Automotive Parts Store, And Wants To Differentiate Her Brand. She’s Considering Launching New Ads With Google To Influence Automotive Shoppers At The Start Of Their Purchasing Journey. If Mary Went With Showcase Shopping Ads, Where Would Her Customers See The Ads? (Choose Two.)
16. Your Company Provides Home Maintenance Services And You Want To Reach More Potential Customers. You Have A Limited Budget To Work With. Why Is Google Ads Right For You?
17. Trina Is Using Automated Bidding As Part Of Her Google Ads Search Bidding Strategy. Why Might She Prefer Automated Bidding?
18. Your Website Data Shows That Many Visitors Place Items In Their Shopping Carts, But Fail To Complete The Purchase. You Want To Grow Your Business By Increasing Sales. What Should You Do First?
19. Where Can Shopping Campaign Ads Appear On Desktop Search Results Pages?
20. Why Is Using The Performance Targets Feature After Utilizing The Performance Planner Recommended?
21. Which Statement Is True About Shopping Ads?
22. What’s one way to make good use of data to accelerate your business and improve profitability
23. The Customer Journey Has Become More Complex, Requiring A Dedicated Bidding Strategy. Google’s Solution Is Automated Bidding. How Can Automated Bidding Benefit Advertisers? (Choose Two.)
24. How Does Automating Your Bid Contribute To A Successful Google Ads Campaign?
25. Mary Is Tasked With Designing An Advertising Campaign For Her Company’s An Online Pet Food Store And App, And Is Exploring Different Campaign Options. Which Campaign Types Are Available To Her In Google Ads?
26. Carey’s Used Google Ads For Some Time, But He Recently Found He Doesn’t Have Time To Manage Multiple Campaigns Effectively. How Can Smart Shopping Campaigns Reduce Carey’s Ads Management Workload?
27. Priya Only Has $500 A Month To Spend On Her Campaign, But She Needs To Drive As Many Potential Customers As Possible To Her Website. What Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Would Be Best For Priya’s Campaign?
28. Isabella Owns A Bookstore And Has Been Running A Google Shopping Campaign For Several Months. She’d Like To Identify Growth Opportunities In Her Business. How Can The Reporting Feature In Google Shopping Ads Help Isabella Get The Information She Needs?
29. Peggy Owns A House Cleaning Service. She Built A Booking Website And Is Ready To Promote Her Services Online. She Wants Her Ads To Reach People Actively Looking For Businesses Similar To Hers. Which Google Ads Campaign Should Peggy Use To Make Sure Potential Customers Consider Her Services And Take Action By Booking House Cleanings?
30. Joan Sells Fashion Watches Online, And She’s Had Great Success With Google Shopping Campaigns. Now, She’d Like Her Business To Do Even Better! How Can Shopping Ads Make Joan’s Shopping Ads Even More Profitable?
31. You’ve Been Tasked With Marketing A New Line Of Plumbing Services, But You Have A Set Budget That You Cannot Exceed. Why Is Google Ads A Viable Option?
32. Rebecca Is A Marketing Executive At An Airline Company. She Has Been Asked To Plan Her Company’s Online Advertising Budget On A Monthly Basis. She’s Chosen Google Ads’ Performance Planner To Help Accomplish This Task. What Are Two Advantages Performance Planner Offers Rebecca? (Choose Two.)
33. How Can Smart Shopping Campaigns Help Businesses Easily Promote Their Products Without Making Large Demands On Their Time?
34. Google Ads Was Designed To Help Businesses Achieve Online Success. To Accomplish This, Google Ads Was Built On Three Core Principles. What Are These Principles?
35. How Can A Shopping Ad Help Retail Businesses Create Ads That Encourage Your Potential Customers To Visit Your Brick-And-Mortar Stores?
36. Carrie Owns A Boutique Shop That Sells Decorative, Handmade Pottery. She’s Choosing An Online Ad Campaign To Allow A Seamless Shopping Experience For Her Potential Customers. What’s One Benefit That Shopping Campaign Ads Offer Carrie?
37. What Can Automated Bidding Help An Advertiser Improve?
38. You Use Google Shopping Ads To Promote Customer Engagement With Your Products. How Can This Increase Your Business’s Presence In Searches?
39. What Are Two Ways That Performance Planner Can Help Reveal The Possibilities Across All Your Google Ads Campaigns? (Choose Two.)
40. Susan Is The Marketing Director For A Chain Of Bakeries That Make Artisan Bread. She Chose A Showcase Shopping Ad To Promote Her Company’s Brand. What Will Susan Need To Create A Successful Showcase Shopping Ad?
41. Your Company Wants To Have Greater Success Online. What Are Two Ways That Google Ads Can Drive Your Business Goals? (Choose Two.)
42. A Single Branch Of Simpson Shoes Has Been Operating Since 1917. They Recently Ran Their First Online Ad And After Its Launch The Owner Wanted To See The Ad Online. Where Should The Owner Search To Find His Local Inventory Ad?
43. Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Is Target Return On Ad Spend (ROAS)?
44. Alice Owns A Business Selling A Range Of Backpacks For Business Users And Worldwide Travelers. She Spends Most Of Her Time Managing Stock Levels, Staff, And Her Company’s Finances, So She’s Worried That Running Google Ads Might Be Too Time-Consuming. How Do Smart Shopping Campaigns Simplify Campaign Management?
45. What Are Two Features That Can Appear On Shopping Campaign Ads In Order To Drive Online Sales? (Choose Two.)
46. Siona Needs To Make Sure Her Ads Are Getting A Minimum Number Of Impressions On The Top Of The Page. What Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Is Siona Using?
47. Local Inventory Ads Are Ideal For Which Business?
48. Molly Wants To Clear Her Remaining Stock In Preparation For Ordering A New Line Of Products To Sell. As A Result, She’s Willing To Increase Her CPA (Cost-Per-Acquisition) And Investment, As Long As It Means Generating More Sales. Her Current Campaign Has A Total Investment Of $25,500, Generates 1,500 Conversions, And Has A CPA Of $17. Which Plan, Built In The Performance Planner, Will Help Molly With Her Marketing Goal To Generate More Sales?
49. A Single Branch Of Simpson Shoes Has Been Operating Since 1917. A New Marketing Team Member Suggested They Look Into Local Inventory Ads. The Owner, Bert Simpson, Is Concerned About Where Potential Customers Might See The Ad. Where Would The Simpson Shoes Local Inventory Ad Appear?
50. A Single Branch Of Simpson Shoes Has Been Operating Since 1917. As They Consider Moving Into Online Marketing, The Owner, Bert Simpson, Wants To Focus On A Specific, Potential Customer Type. Which Potential Customer Would Benefit From Simpson Shoes Running A Local Inventory Ad?
51. Aaron’s Been Running Shopping Ads For Some Time, And He’s Interested In Experimenting With Ways To Improve Sales Performance By Using Additional Features. Which Benefit Might He Obtain By Using Merchant Promotions?
52. Alex Has Only A Limited Budget, And He Needs To Use It Effectively. How Do Smart Shopping Campaigns Simplify The Process Of Advertising With A Limited Budget?
53. Alice Owns A Business Selling A Range Of Backpacks For Business Users And Worldwide Travelers. She Spends Most Of Her Time Managing Stock Levels, Staff, And Her Company’s Finances, So She’s Worried That Running Google Ads Might Be Too Time-Consuming. How Do Smart Shopping Campaigns Simplify Campaign Management?
54. Angelo Owns A Bookstore And Has Been Running A Google Shopping Campaign For Several Months. He Needs To Monitor How Different Books Are Performing. How Can Angelo Get The Information He Needs?
56. Anne Sells Homemade Artisan Soaps. She Just Brought Her Brick-And-Mortar Store Online, And She’s Considering Running A Local Inventory Ad With Google. How Could A Local Inventory Ad Help Anne Expand Her Business?
57. Ben Sells Homemade Artisan Soaps At A Mall Kiosk Called Fresh Soaps. He’s Considering Running A Local Inventory Ad With Google. What Unique Type Of Information Would Ben’s Local Inventory Ad Show?
58. Boards By Ben Is A Surf Shop That’s Always Used A Google-Hosted Storefront. They’re Looking At Ways To Bring Shoppers Into Their Store With Local Inventory Ads. What’s One Benefit Boards By Ben Can Access By Using A Local Inventory Ad?.
59. Books By Brock Is A Used Bookstore That’s Always Used Text Ads. They’re Looking At Ways To Optimize Their Experience With Google Ads, And Considering Local Inventory Ads. What’s A Unique Feature Of Local Inventory Ads That Can Benefit Books By Brock?
60. Brenda Designs Bespoke Furniture, And Just Finalized Her First Showcase Shopping Ad. She Wants To Show The Ad To Her Family. How Can Brenda Find Her Showcase Shopping Ad?
61. Cheryl Is The Owner Of HomeThings, A Shop That Sells Home Goods. You, As Her Marketing Intern, Are Describing The Various Google Ad Offerings. What’s An Accurate Description Of Local Catalog Ads You Could Give Cheryl?
62. Chris Is The Marketing Director For Keys & Strings, A Company That Makes Custom Pianos. Keys & Strings Sells Pianos Through Their Website. Chris Decides To Use A Showcase Shopping Ad To Advertise His Brand Of Pianos. Who’s Chris Trying To Reach With His Showcase Shopping Ad?
63. Courtney’s Online Campaigns Have Produced Plenty Of Clicks, But Not As Many Sales As She Expected. How Can Shopping Ads Help Make Sure The Clicks The Ads Receive Come From Customers More Interested In Her Products?
64. Dante Is The Owner Of HomeThings, A Shop That Sells Home Goods. He Just Launched A Local Catalog Ad Campaign. Where Are Two Places A Consumer Might Encounter Dante’s Local Catalog Ad? (Choose Two.)
65. George Wants To Advertise Online, But His Profit Margins Are Tight. He’s Worried The Spend Won’t Provide The Income He Needs. How Can Smart Shopping Campaigns Help George Get The Results He Needs?
66. Gina Owns A Woodworking Shop That Makes Custom Cabinets. She Uploads Data To Her Google Merchant Center To Help Create Ads From Her Inventory. What Data Does A Shopping Campaign Use From Her Merchant Center Feed To Place Gina’s Ads?
67. Glenn’s New Business Is Growing Slowly, But He’s Worried About Cash Flow. How Can Smart Shopping Campaigns Help Glenn’s Business?
68. Google Ads Was Designed To Deliver Three Things To Every Advertiser: Relevance, Control, And Results. It Provides Relevance By Connecting Advertisers With The Right People At The Right Time. It Provides Results By Charging Only When You Get A Click. How Does Google Ads Provide Control?
69. Greg Owns A Company, Keys & Strings, That Makes Custom Pianos. Keys & Strings Sells Their Pianos Through Their Website. Greg Would Like To Increase Sales Of His Brand Of Pianos. Why Would Greg Use A Showcase Shopping Ad?
70. How Can Advertisers Use Shopping Campaign Ads In Order To Drive Sales?
71. How Can Running A Local Inventory Ad Increase Your Return On Investment (ROI)?
72. How Can Smart Shopping Campaigns Make Promoting Your Business Less Time-Consuming And Easier To Manage?
73. How Do Google Shopping Ads Drive Engagement With Potential Customers To Make Their Shopping Experiences As Seamless As Possible?
74. How Do Product Images And Prices Contribute To A Seamless Shopping Experience In Shopping Ads?
75. How Do Shopping Ads Help Improve Qualified Leads Over Standard Text Ads As Part Of A Seamless Retail Experience?
76. How Do Smart Shopping Campaigns Use Automated Bidding And Placements, And Machine Learning To Show A Variety Of The Most Relevant Ads Across Google Networks To Potential Customers?
77. How Does Google Ads Help A Business Organize Inventory, Letting The Business Match Its Advertising Goals?
78. How Has Consumer Shopping Behavior Changed In Recent Years?
79. If Klothes For Kats Uses Local Catalog Ads, Their Ads Can Be Shown In Different Views. Which Two Statements Are True About Views That Are Available In Local Catalog Ads? (Choose Two.)
80. Jodi Creates Custom Hair Pieces. She Just Launched Her First Online Advertising Campaign, And It Included A Showcase Shopping Ad. Where Will Jodi’s Showcase Shopping Ad Be Featured?
81. Jonah’s Surf Shop Has Been Running Google Ads For Years, And Now They’re Interested In Introducing A New Type Of Online Ad. Which Potential Customer Could Jonah Reach By Running Local Inventory Ads?
82. Lance Has Been Running Local Inventory Ads To Promote His Antique Toy Shop. He’s Considering Running Additional Ad Campaigns With Google. What’s An Easy Next Step Lance Can Take To Expand His Brand’s Reach?
83. Lance, The Owner Of A Long-Standing Antique Toy Shop, Hears The Youngsters In His Shop Talk About How Effective The Display Ad From Toys By Tammy Was. He Becomes Interested In Accessing The Google Display Network (GDN). What’s One Way Lance Could Use The GDN?