Share With: Who wants to Get a Certification of Google Ads Measurement Certification
Exam Name: Google Ads Measurement Certification Exam
Note: We have put more and more effort into this website for questions and answers that we will do the best for you. We have tried to add all the Updated Exam questions and answers to it and the questions and answers on this website have been tried more and more for you. If you are sure that there are no questions, please contact us we will work on that your Queries.
Proof: We promised to show you all the proofs in it, so we showed both our results and a certificate in which we got 100% correct answer certificate, due to which you should not hesitate in any way, you can easily get the certificate from this answer.
Google Ads Measurement Certification Exam Result
Google Ads Measurement Certification Exam Answer
4. Peter Has A Website That Promotes His Local Vacation Rental Site. He Uses Google Ads To Manage His Advertising Campaign. He’s Cross-Referencing His Purchase Conversions With His Backend CRM, And The Data Isn’t Matching Up. What’s An Attributed Reason For This Discrepancy?
5. Sidney’s In His Google Ads Account And Wants To Analyze How Effectively His Video Ads Drive Conversions On His Website. He’s Currently Reviewing The Attribution Report. What Information Will This Report Provide Him?
6. Larry Owns A Dry Cleaning Business And Would Like To Give His Customers Every Opportunity To Reach Him. His Google My Business Panel Provides His Phone Number, But He Knows Some Of His Online Customers Would Prefer To Text For Information. How Can Google My Business Help Larry?
8. Google My Business verification has specific requirements for approval: the business name must be exactly as it appears in real life, and the business can’t have multiple locations in one physical address. What’s the third potential reason for disapproval in the verification process?
9. Heather’s Using Google Ads To Promote Her Online Olive-Oil Business. She’s Setting Up A Conversion Action To Measure How Effectively Her Ad Campaign Is Increasing Sales On Her Website. Which Category Of Conversion Action Should Heather Select As Part Of The Setup?
12. Levi’s An Experienced Marketing Strategist For A Software Company That Sells A Learning Platform To Public Schools. He Developed Healthy Individual Measurement Habits That Drive His Success In Constantly Evolving His Company’s Marketing Strategies To The Schools’ Changing Needs. What Are Two Habits Levi Developed To Help Him Evaluate And Adapt His Marketing Strategies? (Choose Two.)
15. Julie Is Trying To Determine Why There Are Such Dynamic Fluctuations In The Conversion Volume Of Her Online Website In The Past Three Months. She Begins Investigating Possible Causes For The Fluctuations. What Are Two Recommended Actions She Can Take In Her Investigation? (Choose Two.)
20. Your Company’s Created A Collection Of Two-To-Three Years’ Worth Of Weekly Data For Every Driver Of Sales, Including All Marketing Channels, But Also Across Areas Like Price Promotions, Distribution, And Product Changes. You Can Now Analyze ROI (Return On Investment) For Each Media Channel To Determine The Ones You Should Continue To Invest In. Which Analysis Technique Have You Used?
21. Due To Google Analytics Providing A Cross-Channel View Of The Customer Journey, There’ll Be Differences In The Way Conversions Are Measured Between Google Analytics And Google Ads. Which Is A Difference You Should Be Aware Of?
22. Your Online Store Is Using Firebase As Its SDK For Its Mobile App. The App Integrates With Your Website. You’re Also Using Google Ads To Manage Your Marketing Efforts. You Want To Automatically Import Conversions Into Google Analytics For Firebase. Which Action Will Accomplish This?
23. Mary’s A Marketing Manager For A Nationwide Vegan Restaurant Chain. She’s Considering Which Digital Channel She Should Use To Advertise Her Restaurant’s New Menu Upgrades To People Who Prefer Vegan Food. Which Two Digital Channels Could Mary Use To Reach Her Audience? (Choose Two.)
24. Cory Owns A Custom Purse-Design Business. He Launched An Advertising Campaign Featuring Purses Made Of Environmentally Friendly Materials. He’s Followed His Customers Through Their Entire Journeys. What’s Cory’s Final Aim When Engaging Customers In Their Journey?
25. Felix Launched Both A Google Video Ad Campaign And A Google Shopping Ad Campaign To Drive Sales Of Lumber On His Home Improvement Website. He Reviews His Conversion Data After Two Weeks And Notices His Video Ads Campaign Seem To Be Assisting In Driving Higher Lumber Sales. He Moves More Of His Budget To The Video Ads Campaign. Which Type Of Optimization Has Felix Used To Drive Higher Lumber Sales?
26. Tom Is An Advertising Executive At A Car Company. Before Beginning Work On A Video Advertising Campaign For A New Economy Car, He Creates Key Performance Indicators For The Campaign. What’s Tom Defining?
27. Sara’s A Marketing Executive For An Online Clothing Retailer. She’s Focused On Data-Driven Measurement To Drive Sales Of Her Company’s Clothing Lines. She Turned To Google’s Automated Machine Learning To Help Her Company Gain A Competitive Advantage In The Marketplace. What Does Sara Do To Succeed At Automation?
30. Jon Implemented Conversion Tracking Tags For His Website. He Recently Released An App As Well. Jon’s Reviewing The Totals Across All Conversions Using The Campaign Report In Google Ads, But He Wants To See The Conversion Results Specifically For App Installs And First Opens. How Can He Accomplish This?
32. Vijay Needs To Design A Website For His Taxi Company. He’s Considering Using The Google My Business Website Builder. His Biggest Concern Is Whether He Can Produce A Site Capable Of Serving His Customers On Mobile Phones And Tablets. How Does The Google My Business Website Builder Address This Concern?
33. Bill Owns A Company Called Wild Bill’s Bracelets That Sells Custom Jewelry. He Launched A Search Campaign To Drive Sales Of His Custom-Made Bracelets On His Website. How Can Bill Create Effective Messages That Drive More Customers To Purchase His Jewelry?
34. You Operate An Online Retail Website And Have Google Tag Manager Set Up To Manage Your Tags On Your Site. You Now Want To Set Up Sitewide Conversion Tracking Tags In Order To Evaluate The Effectiveness Of Your Next Google Ad Campaign. Which Step Is Required In Order To Do This Setup?
35. Kellie Wants To Buy An Expensive Purse From A Local Accessory Store. As A Savvy Consumer, Kellie Wants To Find An Exact Brand At The Right Price. Which Strategy Will Help An Accessory Store Engage Kellie Throughout Her Customer Journey, From The Time She Begins Research To The Time She Purchases The Purse?
36. You’re Serving On A Marketing Team For An Online Client, And You’ve Been Asked To Create A List Of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) To Help Improve The Effectiveness Of A Current Online Ad Campaign. What Are Two Guiding Principles That Will Help You Create These KPIs? (Choose Two.)
38. Brianna Has A Physical Store That She’s Successfully Managed For 10 Years. Her Products Aren’t Designed To Sell And Ship Online. She Recently Created An Online Website And App To Advertise Her Business. Now She’s Interested In Using Google Ads To Create An Ad Campaign And Measure Its Effectiveness. How Will Offline Conversion Tracking Help Brianna?
39. Tom Is A Web Developer Who Also Runs An Online Store. He Uses Google Ads. He Wants To Integrate Conversion Tracking On His Site With The Updated Google Ads Conversion Tracking Tag (Gtag.Js). What Must He Do In Order Integrate Conversion Tracking?
41. A Clothing Company Wants To Entice Consumers To Pay More For Their Products. To Do This, The Company Launches An Advertising Campaign To Position Themselves As A Luxury Brand. Which Factor Are They Trying To Improve?
44. You’ve Been Hired As A Consultant To Help An Online Store Owner. You Need To Complete The Implementation Of Conversion Tracking Tags Into Their Website. What Are Two Ways That Google Tag Assistant Can Help You With This Task? (Choose Two.)
50. Allen Is A Marketing Manager Who Received A Series Of Ads From His Creative Team. He Wants To Use A/B Testing To Find The Ads In The Series That Yield The Best Results. Which Type Of Ads Will Allen Compare?
53. Aiesha Is Dissatisfied With The Conversion Rate That Her Ads Are Generating For Her Retail Website. She Wants To Make Some Changes To Improve The Conversion Rate. What Should She Do To Achieve This? (Choose Two.)
56. An Extra Line Is Included Within An Ad When Location Extensions Are Added To A Google Ad Campaign. All It Takes Is Linking Google My Business With A Google Ads Account. What Can Users See When An Ad With Location Extensions Is Displayed?
57. Ansel Is Planning A Google Ads Campaign For His New Plumbing Client. He Knows The Client’s Top Priority Is New Contact Form Submissions. His Client Is Also Interested In Measuring Newsletter Subscriptions. Which Two Conversion Actions Can Ansel Measure To Showcase The Campaign’s Results In The Client’s Two Areas Of Interest? (Choose Two.)
58. Anthony Has A Dog-Walking Business That He Manages Online, And He’s Adopted Google Ads To Drive More Traffic To His Website. He’s One Month Into His First Campaign On Google Ads, Now Reviewing His Conversion Data To Determine How His Ads Are Performing. He Sees That His View-Through Conversions (VTCs) Are Low. He’s Not Sure What VTCs Are And What This Data Means Knowing Which Two Facts About VTCs Would Help Anthony Better Understand His Conversion Data? (Choose Two.)
59. Antonio Runs An Online Retail Site And Wants To Set Up A Sitewide Tag To Measure Online Conversions For His Future Google Ad Campaigns. He’s Already Set Up Conversion Actions And Has Google Tag Manager Managing Tags On His Site. Which Tag Type Should He Choose To Complete This Process?
62. Brenda Implemented Conversion Tracking Tags For Her Website. She’s Reviewing The Total Conversions Across Her Ads, Using The Campaigns Report. She’d Like To See The Total For Each Conversion Type. How Can She Accomplish This?
63. Brenda’s Promoting Her Business With An Android App Using In-App Billing. She Wants To Measure How Effectively Her Ads Are Driving In-App Purchases Using Google Ads. Which Two Attribution Partners Can Brenda Choose Between To Link To Her Google Ads In Order To Accomplish This? (Choose Two.)
65. Camila Has An Online Store And Is Using Google Ads To Improve Her Online Advertising Efforts. She Currently Has Google Analytics Set Up For Her Website And Now Wants To Set Up Conversion Tracking In Google Ads. What Must She Do In Order To Make Conversion Tracking Effective?
66. Carlos Has A Physical Store And Doesn’t Have The Ability To Sell His Products Online. But He Still Advertises Online And Wants To Measure How Effective His Online Ads Are In Driving New Customers In-Store And Generating New Sales. What Is The Best Way For Carlos To Achieve This Within Google Ads?
68. Cory Owns A Custom Purse-Design Business. He Launched An Advertising Campaign Featuring Purses Made Of Environmentally Friendly Materials. He’s Followed His Customers Through Their Entire Journeys. What Should Cory Do To Move His Customer Journey Forward When A Potential Customer Shows A Strong Interest In A Product?
70. If You’re Interested In Tracking Conversions In Your Google Ads Campaigns And Have Google Analytics Already Installed, There’ll Be Differences In The Conversion Data Reported By The Two Systems. What Are Two Of These Differences? (Choose Two.)
73. Jamelle Wants To Use Google Ads To Advertise His Website. He’s Considering Using One Of The Available Smart Bidding Strategies That Google Offers. What Are Two Smart Bidding Strategies That Jamelle Can Use For His Upcoming Campaign? (Choose Two.)
74. Jared Handles Marketing For A Chain Of Restaurants That Feature High-End Bars. He Added A Bar And Its Restaurant As Separate Locations In His Bulk Upload, Even Though They Share An Address. Both Were Disapproved. What Caused The Disapproval?
75. Jerran Is A Marketing Manager At An Advertising Agency. His Client Would Like To Track Contact Form Submissions Originating From Their Google Ads Account. The Client Has A Global Site Tag Successfully Installed, So Jerran Can Use An Event Tag To Track This Conversion Action. Which Type Of Event Tag Should Jerran Use?
76. Joshua Is Creating A New Google Ads Campaign And Wants To Track Specific Actions Customers Take On His Website. He Knows That A Global Site Tag Has Been Implemented On The Site, Making The Use Of Event Tags A Possibility. Which Two Types Of Event Tags Can Joshua Create? (Choose Two.)
77. Darian Has A Gourmet Cupcake Business And Needs A Website To Compete With The Other Bakeries In His Area. He Has A Google My Business Listing And Wants To Use The Website Builder To Create A Personalized Design For His Business. What Are The Steps, In Order, For Building A Website Using Google My Business? (List The First Step At The Top.)
78. David Owns A Retail Business That Just Implemented A Web App To Supplement Sales. He Needs To Choose An Attribution Partner To Integrate The App For In-App Conversion Tracking. Which Two Are Available Attribution Providers? (Choose Two.)
79. DeShawn Uses Google Ads. He Wants To Enable Website Call Conversion Tracking So He Can See How His Current Ad Campaign Is Driving Users To Call The Number On His Business Website. How Are The Calls Tracked To DeShawn’s Account?
80. Everett Just Finished Building A Website For His Bus-Touring Company Using The Google My Business Website Builder. He Followed The Required Steps, And Is Eager To See His New Website Live On The Web. After Pointing The Domain At His New Website, How Long Does It Usually Take For The Site To Appear Online If The Site Is Built Correctly?
81. Felix Launched A Google Search Ad Campaign To Drive Sales Of Tools On His Home Improvement Website. After Reviewing Sales Data From The First Week, Felix Notices Higher Sales From Ads With A Specific Picture Of His Tools. He Changes The Pictures Of His Other Ads To Be Similar To The Successful Ads. Which Type Of Channel Optimization Is Felix Using To Drive Higher Tool Sales?
83. Google Marketing Platform Is As Effective For Small Businesses As It Is For Enterprises. In Fact, Only Two Products Aren’t Available In The Small Business Version Of Google Marketing Platform. What Are These Two Products? (Choose Two.)
86. Heather Created KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) For Her Shoe Company. She’s Using Metrics To Determine Whether Or Not Those KPIs Have Been Met. Using The Dropdown Menu, Select Whether Each Option Is One Of Heather’s KPIs Or A Metric.
89. Kathy Released A Gaming App And Needs To Set Up Conversion Tracking For First Opens Of The App. To Do This, She Linked Her Firebase Project With Google Ads. Which Access Permission Did Her Google Account Need For Her To Do This?
90. Kevin Created An App With Firebase That Links The Inventory Of His Business To His Online Store, Which He’s Promoting On Google Ads. He Wants To Track Sales From The App And Needs To Link His Firebase And Google Ads Accounts. Which Permissions Will Kevin’s Google Account Need To Link Firebase To Google Ads?
91. Kyler’s Using Conversion Tracking Tags To Gain Insight Into How Effectively His Ads Are Converting Customer Transactions For His Online Store. But He Notices That Conversions Aren’t Functioning. What Can Help Him Troubleshoot This Issue?
92. Levi Is An Experienced Marketing Strategist For A Software Company That Sells A Learning Platform To Public Schools. He Has Developed Healthy Individual Measurement Habits That Drive His Success In Constantly Evolving His Company’s Marketing Strategies To The Changing Needs Of The Schools. What Are Two Habits Levi Has Developed To Help Him Evaluate And Adapt His Marketing Strategies? (Choose Two.)
93. Levi Is An Experienced Marketing Strategist For A Software Company That Sells A Learning Platform To Public Schools. He Has Developed Healthy Individual Measurement Habits That Drive His Success In Constantly Evolving His Company’s Marketing Strategies To The Changing Needs Of The Schools. Which Two Habits Has Levi Developed To Help Him Evaluate And Adapt His Marketing Strategies? (Choose Two.)
94. Linda Is Viewing The Campaign Report In Her Google Ads Account After Successfully Implementing Conversion Tracking Tags For Her Website. She Sees That At Least Two Of Her Ads Generated Over 100 View-Through Conversions. Which Two Count As View-Through Conversions? (Choose Two.)
95. Madison Owns A Retail Clothing Store. Her Marketing Consultant Says That With All The Technology At Their Disposal, Customers Will Go Back And Forth Across Multiple Channels Before Choosing To Buy An Outfit At Her Store. The Consultant Recommends That Madison Think About Her Customer’s Journey Before They Actually Arrive At Her Store. Which Type Of Strategy Is Madison’s Marketing Director Suggesting To Help Her Drive Sales At Her Physical Location?
96. Marisol Owns A Busy Yoga Studio Popular With Local College Communities. Her Customers Call Daily To Check On Class Times, Availability, And Pricing, Which Takes Too Much Of Her Staff’s Time. Marisol Would Love To Use Google My Business To Provide The Answers These Customers Need, Without Requiring Her Staff To Take Calls. Which Feature Of Google My Business Could Marisol Use To Accomplish This?
97. Mary Is A Marketing Manager For A Nationwide Vegan Restaurant Chain. She Wants To Reach Potential Customers Across Two Media Channels Focusing On Specific Audience Behaviors. Which Two Channels Could She Choose To Reach Her Desired Objective? (Choose Two.)
102. Olyana Works At A Digital Marketing Agency. She’d Like To Use Google Forwarding Numbers To Track The Duration Of Calls Originating From One Of Her Client’s Campaigns. She Created A Conversion Action For Call Conversions Inside Google Ads, Which Produced A Tag For Her To Download. What Is This Tag Called?
103. Once You’ve Established Conversion Actions In Your Google Ads Account, You’ll Be Provided With A Conversion Tracking Tag. What Should You Do With This Snippet Of Code To Successfully Track Conversion Actions?
104. Raven Has Successfully Added Her Location To Google My Business. She Knows She Has Options For Verification, Including Use Of A Phone Call Or E-Mail. How Else Can She Verify Her Location? Google Ads – Measurement Certification
105. Richard’s A Marketing Executive For An Online Leather-Goods Retailer. He’s Focused On Data Measurement To Drive Sales Of His Company’s Belt Lines. He Turned To Google’s Automated Machine Learning To Help His Company Gain A Competitive Advantage In The Marketplace. What’s An Important First Step That Richard Must Take To Succeed At Automation?
106. Sara Is Analyzing The Conversion Data Of Her Video Ad Campaign In Google Ads. She Wants To See A Summary Of, On Average, How Many Days, Ad Clicks, And Ad Impressions It Took Users To Convert A Customer. Which Report Will Provide Her With This Information?
107. Sarah’s A Digital Marketing Consultant. With 90% Of Sales Still Taking Place In A Physical Location, She Knows Her Clients Need To Reach Customers Throughout Their Journey To Ensure The Best Chance At A Sale. Those Customers Need To Find Her Client’s Products Across Multiple Channels. Which Type Of Marketing Strategy Can Sarah Use To Drive Sales To Her Client’s Physical Locations?
108. Senior Executives At A Global Manufacturing Company Are Determining The Key Performance Indicators They’ll Use To Judge How Effective Their Online Video Advertising Campaigns Will Be On Google Ads. What Guidelines Are They Creating?
109. Sometimes It Is Not Possible To Measure The Success Of A Google Ads Campaign That Is Aggregated Across Multiple Channels, As Is The Case With Measuring Brand Awareness And Brand Favorability. Why Is It Difficult To Determine Performance Across Multiple Channels?
111. Tara Knows Google My Business Is A Great Way To Share Information And Engage Her Customers Online. But She’s Worried Because She Has Multiple Locations, And Management May Be Too Difficult. How Does Google My Business Address Tara’s Concern?
115. Tristan Owns A Local Flower Shop. His Customers Are Already Finding Him Online, But He’s Curious Whether Google My Business Can Do More Than Just List His Phone Number And Address. How Can Google My Business Help Tristan Engage His Customers?
120. Which Analysis Technique Is Particularly Useful For Companies That Invest A Significant Amount Of Their Media Budget In Offline Media Channels Or Companies That Sell Predominantly Through Local Stores?
126. WidgetCo Wants To Increase The Total Amount Of Money They Make After Expenses. They’re Unable To Change Their Internal Costs. Which Factor Can WedgetCo Lower To Drive Higher Volume And Increase The Money They Make After Expenses?
127. You Want To Complete Conversion Tracking Setup On Your Business Website With Google Ads. You’ve Already Implemented A Global Sitewide Tag. Your Next Step Is To Create Event Tags, Which Must Be Placed In The Correct Section Of Your Web Pages To Properly Function. Where’s The Event Tag Implemented On A Web Page?
130. Your Company Produces Candy Bars. You Need A Method For Determining The Amount Of Sales Driven By Each Media Channel In Your Advertising Campaign. You Want A Method That Considers All Possible Factors In Those Sales, Such As Marketing, Branding Consideration, The Economy, Competitor Actions, And Even The Weather. Which Analysis Technique Should You Use?
131. Your Google My Business Listing Can Help Customers Reach You In A Variety Of Ways. Customers Can Use A Listed Address To Visit Your Location. They Can Also Use A Phone Number To Place A Call. Which Other Method, If Properly Set Up, Can Customers Use To Contact Your Business?
132. You’re Working In Your Google Ads Account And Set Up Offline Conversions. You Need To Download The Template For “Conversions From Clicks.” Which Two File Types Are Supported By Conversion Templates? (Choose Two.)
133. You’ve Set Up Conversion Actions For Your Online Retail Site. Now You Want To Set Up Conversion Tracking Tags To Gain Some Deeper Insights Into How People Engage With Your Ads. Match The Required Tagging Action With The Corresponding Conversion Measurement.
134. Brenda Is Compiling A List Of Definable Metrics And Key Performance Indicators (KPI) That Will Be Used To Evaluate The Final Success Of Her Google Ad Campaign. Which Two Statements Can Guide Her As She Creates A KPI? (Choose Two.)
137. You Recently Released A Mobile App For Your Online Retail Store. You’re Reviewing The Totals Across All Conversions In Your Google Ads Account Using The Campaign Report In Google Ads. You Want To See How Effectively Your New App Is Producing Conversions For App Installs And First Opens. Which Action Will Accomplish This?