Share With: Who wants to Get a Certificate of Google Ads Display Certification Assessment
Exam Name: Google Ads Display Certification Assessment
Note: We have put more and more effort into this website for questions and answers that we will do the best for you. We have tried to add all the Updated Exam questions and answers to it and the questions and answers on this website have been tried more and more for you. If you are sure that there are no questions, please contact us we will work on that your Queries.
Proof: We promised to show you all the proofs in it, so we showed both our results and a certificate in which we got 100% correct answer certificate, due to which you should not hesitate in any way, you can easily get the certificate from this answer.
Google Ads Display Certification Assessment Result
Google Ads Display Knowledge Check Assessment
1. What two main ad formats can be used in a Google Display ads campaign?
2. Which of the following are the benefits of using Responsive Display Ads?
3. Uploaded ads give advertisers access to more inventory than Responsive Display Ads.
4. Advertising with Google Ads starts with creating campaigns based on your business objectives. Which campaign type would you pick for each of the following scenarios?
5. How can Google Ads help you advance your business goals?
6. What are the three main automation components of Smart Display campaigns?
7. Which of the following is not a component of Google Display ads’ value proposition?
8. Match each auto-bidding strategy to the right campaign goal.
9. Which of the following is a core benefit of Google Ads automated bidding?
10. What are the three marketing objectives that can be met via targeting on Google Display ads?
11. What two types of remarketing can be used on Google Display ads?
12. Which targeting option is best for achieving brand awareness?
13. Which targeting option is best for influencing consideration?
Google Ads Display Assessment
1. What’s A Key Benefit Of Responsive Display Ads?
2. What’s Provided By Responsive Display Ads?
3. Julie Wants To Show Potential Customers Products They Previously Viewed On Her Website. What Does Julie Need In Place To Create Dynamically Generated Display Ads Within A Dynamic Remarketing Campaign?
4. Trevor Owns A Manufacturing Business That Makes Specialized Hiking And Rock Climbing Gear. He Is A Very Small Player In The Market, But He Is Ready To Scale Up His Business. Which Google Ads Campaign Type Should Trevor Use To Increase His Brand’s Exposure And Reach Audiences With Interests In Hiking And Rock Climbing Across The Web?
5. Why Should Your Business Use Performance Planner?
6. Automated Bidding Does The Heavy Lifting For Advertisers On Google Ads. What Does Automated Bidding Use To Set The Right Bid For Every Auction?
7. You Choose Influence Consideration As Your Marketing Objective And The Similar Audiences Targeting Option For A Google Display Ad Campaign. In Google Display Ad Campaigns, What Are Similar Audiences Built From?
8. Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Is Enhanced Cost-Per-Click (ECPC)?
9. Alan has introduced a new line of scooters on his website and is using a Google Display Ad campaign to promote them. He selects “Build awareness” as the marketing objective for his campaign. Why would Alan choose “Build awareness” as his marketing objective?
10. Using The Performance Planner On A Monthly Basis Allows You To Optimize Which Two Aspects Of An Account? (Choose Two.)
11. Using The Performance Planner On A Monthly Basis Allows You To Optimize Which Two Aspects Of An Account? (Choose Two.)
12. What Is A Valid Recommendation That The Performance Planner Can Provide?
13. When Visibility Is The Campaign Goal, Which Bidding Strategy Should An Advertiser Choose?
14. Emmy Is The Marketing Director Of A Large Marketing Team, Looking To Reach An Audience At Scale Through Smart Display Campaigns. How Might Smart Display Campaign Reporting Help Emmy?
15. Steve Wants To Use Google Display Ads To Reach New Customers Who Are Looking To Purchase Products Similar To His. Which Audience Type Should Steve Try To Reach To Meet His Marketing Goal?
16. Molly Wants To Clear Her Remaining Stock In Preparation For Ordering A New Line Of Products To Sell. As A Result, She’s Willing To Increase Her CPA (Cost-Per-Acquisition) And Investment, As Long As It Means Generating More Sales. Her Current Campaign Has A Total Investment Of $25,500, Generates 1,500 Conversions, And Has A CPA Of $17. Which Plan, Built In The Performance Planner, Will Help Molly With Her Marketing Goal To Generate More Sales?
17. Which Display Ad Format Runs In Both Native And Non-Native Inventory?
18. Adam Has Determined That “Drive Action” Is The Appropriate Marketing Objective For His New Display Campaign. What Are Two Relevant Options He Might Use To Reach His Goal? (Choose Two.)
19. How Does Google Display Ads Help Advertisers Meet Their Marketing Objectives And Drive Results?
20. Mike Recently Started Using Google Display Ads To Create A More Automated Approach To Managing His Campaigns. What’s One Automation Model That Smart Display Campaigns Provides That Might Help Mike?
21. You’ve Been Tasked With Marketing A New Line Of Plumbing Services, But You Have A Set Budget That You Cannot Exceed. Why Is Google Ads A Viable Option?
22. Google Display Ads Lets Advertisers Upload Their Own Creative Assets To The System. This Allows Advertisers Greater Control Over The Look And Feel Of Their Ads. What Are The Two Types Of Uploaded Ads?
23. A Small Marketing Group Uses Google Display Ads To Help Deliver Relevant Advertising To People Browsing The Web. Which Statement Is True About Where Google Display Ads Connects With These Valuable Audiences?
24. Darren Notices That Many People Viewed Specific Products On His Website Without Purchasing Them. He Creates A Google Display Ad To Drive Sales Of Those Exact Products. Which Option Will Best Suit Darren’s Marketing Goal?
25. Viktor’s Been Tracking The Conversions In His Display Campaign For The Last 30 Days. He’s Had 24 Conversions Over That Time, And Plans To Use Target Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) As His Automated Bidding Strategy. Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Will Viktor Be Using?
26. When Should You Use Responsive Display Ads?
27. Brian Owns A Company That Makes Inexpensive Replacement Parts For Bicycles. He’s Ready To Increase The Scale Of His Business And Wants To Use Google Display Ads To Drive Sales. Which Feature Of A Google Display Ads Will Help Brian Achieve His Business Objectives?
28. How Is Using Non-Last-Click Attribution Conversions Useful For Performance Planner Forecasts?
29. Lauren Has Chosen “Influence Consideration” As The Marketing Objective In Her Google Display Ads Campaign. Which Two Targeting Options Are A Good Fit For Lauren’s Campaign? (Choose Two.)
30. Lauren Has Chosen “Influence Consideration” As The Marketing Objective In Her Google Display Ads Campaign. Which Two Targeting Options Are A Good Fit For Lauren’s Campaign? (Choose Two.)
31. What Are Two Reasons A Marketer Might Use Responsive Display Ads? (Choose Two.)
32. Felix Wants To Start Showing His Google Display Ads To A Narrower Audience With The Help Of Demographic Targeting. Which Two Types Of Data Are Included In Demographic Targeting? (Choose Two.)
33. Jasmine Is The Director Of Marketing For A Chain Of Clothing Stores. She Has Been Given A Set Budget And Needs To Drive As Many Potential Customers To Her Website As Possible. Which Automated Bidding Strategy Should She Use In Her Campaign?
34. Kevin Is Determining Which Google Display Ads Format To Use, And Choosing Between Efficiency And Control. Match The Ad He’s Creating To The Appropriate Ad Format Option.
35. Google Ads Offers A Variety Of Campaign Types Which Determine Where Your Ad Will Appear And The Format In Which It Will Be Displayed. What Are The Available Campaign Types?
36. Google Ads Offers A Variety Of Campaign Types Which Determine Where Your Ad Will Appear And The Format In Which It Will Be Displayed. What Are The Available Campaign Types?
37. Doreen Is Looking To Drive Sales On Her Website, And Is Considering Creating A Google Display Remarketing Campaign How Might Remarketing Help Her Meet Her Marketing Objective?
38. How Does Automating Your Bid Contribute To A Successful Google Ads Campaign?
39. Match Each Business Objective With The Google Ads Campaign Type That Best Meets It. (Each Campaign Type Can Be Used Only Once.)
40. What’s An Advantage Of Responsive Display Ads?
41. Lucy Is Creating A New Display Campaign With The Goal Of Building Awareness. Which Two Targeting Options Might Be Suitable For Her To Use? (Choose Two.)
42. Paul’s Interested In Generating Conversions With Google Display Ads, But He’s Not Confident In Setting Bids Himself. He’s Relying On Smart Display Campaigns To Help. Which Two Bidding Strategies Used In Smart Display Campaigns Can Paul Choose From To Automatically Set His Bids? (Choose Two.)
43. What Are Two Ways Google Ads Can Fuel Your Business Goals? (Choose Two.)
44. Howard’s In The Process Of Creating A Google Display Campaign And Decides To Use Custom Intent Audiences As A Targeting Option. He’d Like To Influence Customer Consideration, But His Niche Audience Isn’t Covered By An In-Market Audience Segment. Which Two Data Inputs Can Howard Submit To Best Represent His Audience? (Choose Two.)
45. Loretta is the advertising director for a large meal-kit company. She’s setting up a Google Display Campaign to identify and engage with large audiences in order to extend their market reach
46. Sierra Owns A Small Business And Handles Many Responsibilities, From Logistics To Marketing. She’s Seen A Lot Of Success With Google Search (Hundreds Of Conversions A Month) And Would Like To Increase Her Reach By Creating A Display Campaign. But She’d Like It To Be As Effortless As Possible. What Type Of Display Campaign Should She Run?
47. The customer journey has become more complex, requiring a dedicated bidding strategy. Google’s solution is automated bidding
48. Karen Has Opened A New Business And Is Using Google Display Ads To Build Awareness Of Her New Products. How Does Google Display Ads Targeting Help Karen Reach Her Marketing Objective?
49. What Does Performance Planner Automatically Do?
50. A Company Creates Niche Sporting Equipment For Active Female Senior Citizens. The Company Expects Potential Customers To Be Above 65 Years Old, Either With Or Without A Shown Interest In Sports. The Company’s Marketing Team Is Looking To Build Awareness About Their Company’s Innovative Products. Which Option Can Best Help Them Reach Their Specific Audience?
51. A Marketer Is Keeping Track Of The Revenue Generated By His Campaigns. He Wants To Get A Specific Return For His Ad Spend. Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Will Meet His Needs?
52. Amanda Is The Marketing Manager For A Plant Nursery. She Has A Large Number Of Campaigns And Needs Help Keeping Her Bids Relevant Every Day. How Can Automated Bidding Help Her?
52. Amanda Uses “Influence Consideration” As A Marketing Objective For Her Google Display Ads Campaign. Which Targeting Options Are A Good Fit For Amanda’s Campaign?
53. Ben Sells Housewares Through His Website And App. What Are Two Ways That Google Ads Can Fuel His Business Goals And Help Him Achieve His Objectives? (Choose Two.)
54. Bill Has Released A New Line Of Products For His Business And Is Using Google Display Ads To Influence Customer Consideration. How Does Google Display Ads Targeting Help Bill Reach His Marketing Objective?
55. Bill Wants To Reach Valuable, Relevant Audiences And Engage With Them Quickly And Often With His Ads. How Will Creating A Display Ads Campaign Allow Him To Reach His Goal?
56. Amy Has Created A New Brand For Her Company’s Goldfish Training Materials. She Knows That Other Companies Train Goldfish And It Is A Popular Sport, But Realizes That It Is A Niche Market. She Wants To Use A Google Display Ads Campaign To Build Awareness For Her New Brand. Which Google Display Ad Targeting Option Can Help Amy With Her Goal Of Creating Awareness Within Her Niche Market?
57. Angela’s Ready To Get Started With Her First Smart Display Campaign, But Her Account Isn’t Yet Eligible Due To Not Having Enough Conversions In The Last 30 Days. What’s The Minimum Number Of Conversions Needed (In The Last 30 Days) To Be Eligible To Set Up A Smart Display Campaign?
58. As A Marketing Director At A Large Company, Cara’s Considering Launching A Google Display Ads Campaign, As It Will Let Her Reach Global Internet Users Across As Many Websites And Apps As Possible. What’s Another Benefit A Google Display Ads Campaign Will Provide Cara?
59. Claire Has Created A Google Display Remarketing Campaign. What’s The Most Likely Reason She Decided On Remarketing?
60. Colin Is Planning Out A New Google Display Ads Campaign With The “Build Awareness” Marketing Objective In Mind. Why Would Colin Choose “Build Awareness” As His Marketing Objective?
61. Diana Is Running A Successful Remarketing Campaign. She Wants To Expand Her Reach With Other Targeting Options. While Creating A New Google Ads Display Campaign With The “Influence Consideration” Marketing Objective, She Chooses Similar Audiences As Her Targeting Option. What Information Is Used To Identify Similar Audiences?
62. Brian’s Desired Audience Isn’t Covered By The Segments In-Market Audiences Offers. What’s Another Suitable Option Brian Could Choose To Help Him Influence Potential Customer Consideration?
63. Cassandra Wants To Customize Her Google Display Ads Based On How Potential Customers Previously Engaged With Her Website. Which Option Best Suits Her Needs?
64. Catherine Received A Significant Amount Of Traffic To Her Online Pet Store After Launching Her Display Campaign. Unfortunately, Many Visitors To Her Online Store Didn’t Make A Purchase. When Creating A New Display Campaign, Which Marketing Objective Should Catherine Choose In Order To Reengage With These Visitors?
65. Frank Runs A Scuba-Diving Business That Offers Lessons And Sells Scuba-Diving Equipment. Frank Wants To Engage With Users Who Are Researching Scuba-Diving Lessons. Which Marketing Objective Should Frank Choose When Creating His Display Campaign?
66. Gavin Is Creating A Google Display Ads Campaign Designed To Drive Sales On His Website. He Wants To Reach Potential Customers Who Viewed Pages On His Website And Entice Them To Make Purchases With A Discount Code. Which Option Will Best Serve Gavin’s Marketing Goals?
67. Gloria Owns A Surfing Clothing Line. She Wants To Increase The Awareness Of Her Brand And Drive Higher Sales. How Can Google Display Ads Help Gloria Achieve Her Business Objective?
68. Google Ads Was Designed To Deliver Three Things To Every Advertiser: Relevance, Control, And Results. It Provides Relevance By Connecting Advertisers With The Right People At The Right Time. It Provides Results By Charging Only When You Get A Click. How Does Google Ads Provide Control?
68. Hank Wants To Use A “Maximize Conversions” Campaign With The Performance Planner. Which Recommendation Can Be Provided To Hank By The Performance Planner?
69. How Do Responsive Display Ads Use Automation?
70. How Does Google Display Ads Drive Marketing Results Every Day For Thousands Of Advertisers Around The World?
71. How Does Google Display Ads Drive Marketing Results For Thousands Of Advertisers Worldwide?
72. How Does Google Display Ads Drive Results Every Day For Thousands Of Advertisers?
73. In Order To Drive Sales With Her Google Display Ads Campaign, Charlotte Wants To Reach Audiences Who Looked At Products On Her Website, With New Ads For Those Exact Products. Which Targeting Option Should She Choose To Help Achieve That Goal?
74. Jake’s Been Trying To Build Brand Awareness For His New Clothing Line. Initial Branding Attempts Were Successful, But He Now Wants To Scale Things To A Larger Degree. Jake Can Reach A Wide Audience By Using Smart Display Campaigns. How Many Websites And Apps Are Available For Smart Display Campaigns To Run Across?
75. Josephine Is In The Process Of Creating Ads Within Her Standard Display Campaign. She Finds That There Are Two Main Ad Formats That She Can Leverage. What Are The Two Main Ad Formats Used In A Standard Display Campaign? (Choose Two.)
76. Joshua Has An Online Store That Sells Skateboard Equipment. He Notices That Potential Customers Are Looking At Specific Skateboards But Leaving His Website Without Completing A Purchase. Which Google Display Campaign Option Can Joshua Use To Feature The Same Skateboards Viewed To Potential Customers Who Didn’t Complete A Purchase?
77. Karen Owns A Large Online Business Selling Antiques. She Wants To Create A Smart Display Campaign. What Are Two Of The Three Inputs She Must Supply In Order To Create A Smart Display Campaign? (Choose Two.)
78. Ken Sees A High Level Of Success From His Display Campaigns, And Wants To Take Performance To The Next Level With The Help Of Dynamic Remarketing. How Can Dynamic Remarketing Benefit Him?
79. Kim Is Seeing Significant Performance From Her Google Display Remarketing Campaign, And Wants To Expand Upon It. Which Targeting Option Should She Choose To Accomplish This?
80. Loretta Is The Advertising Director For A Large Meal-Kit Company. She’s Setting Up A Google Display Campaign To Identify And Engage With Large Audiences In Order To Extend Their Market Reach. Which Statement Most Accurately Describes The Reach A Google Display Campaign Can Provide Loretta?
81. Mandy Has A Large Art-Supply Company That Sells Through Both Her Brick-And-Mortar Store And Online. She Wants To Increase The Awareness Of Her Brand And Drive Higher Sales. How Can Google Display Ads Help Mandy Achieve Her Business Objectives?
82. Marie Is A Marketer Trying To Maximize Specific User Actions After The Click. Which Automated Bidding Strategy Should She Use To Accomplish This?
83. Marisol Manages The Online Advertising Campaigns For A Chain Of Toy Stores With Both A Physical And An Online Presence. Which Google Ads Campaign Should Marisol Use To Show Images Of Her Products, Advertise Her Company’s Online And Local Inventory Of Toys, And Boost Traffic To Their Website And Local Toy Stores?
84. Marta Has A Tight Marketing Budget And Needs To Use A Strategy That Can Drive Customers To Her Website For A Set Cost. Which Bidding Strategy Has The Potential To Meet Marta’s Needs?
85. Mary Feels Confident Managing Google Search Campaigns And Is Interested In Extending Her Marketing Reach With The Help Of Google Display Ads. She’s Trying To Decide Whether To Create A Standard Display Campaign Or A Smart Display Campaign. Why Would Mary Choose Standard Display Campaigns Over Smart Display Campaigns?
86. Match The Marketers With The Display Ad Format That Fits Them Best. (Formats Can Be Used More Than Once.)
87. Nathan Manages A Website That Sells Bicycles. He’s Using A Google Ads Display Campaign To Drive Purchases In That Segment, And Chooses In-Market Audiences As His Targeting Option. What’s The Advantage In-Market Audiences Gives Nathan In Reaching His Marketing Goals?
88. Olivia Manages An Online Store That Sells Musical Instruments. She’ll Soon Host A Jazz Event And Wants To Create Awareness Around It, Especially Within The Community Of Jazz Enthusiasts. Which Targeting Option Should Olivia Choose In Order To Achieve Her Marketing Goal?
89. Phillip Wants To Create A New Google Display Ad Campaign And Base His Targeting On An Existing Remarketing List Named Checkout Abandoners. How Can The Similar Audiences Targeting Option Help Phillip Achieve His Marketing Goals?
90. Priya Only Has $500 A Month To Spend On Her Campaign, But She Needs To Drive As Many Potential Customers As Possible To Her Website. Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Would Be Best For Priya’s Campaign?
91. Simon’s Using A Google Smart Display Campaign To Build Out His Ads. What Benefit Do Google Smart Display Campaigns Give Simon?
92. Siona Needs To Make Sure Her Ads Are Getting A Minimum Number Of Impressions On The Top Of The Page. Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Is Siona Using?
93. Susan Doesn’t Have Time To Create Display Ads Herself. She Hopes To Use A Smart Display Campaign To Automatically Generate Ads. Which Two Building Blocks Must Susan Supply In Order For A Smart Display Campaign To Automate Her Ad Creation? (Choose Two.)
94. Thelma Is The Marketing Director For An Online Toy Store. She’s Creating A Display Campaign To Reach Parents Between The Ages Of 25 To 34. Which Targeting Option Should Thelma Select To Achieve Her Marketing Goal?
95. Trevor Has Discounted An Entire Line Of Products On His Website And Wants To Use Google Display Ads To Drive Sales. How Does Google Display Ads Targeting Help Trevor Reach His Marketing Objective?
96. Trevor Owns A Manufacturing Business That Makes Specialized Hiking And Rock Climbing Gear. He Is A Very Small Player In The Market, But He Is Ready To Scale Up His Business. Which Google Ads Campaign Type Should Trevor Use To Increase His Brand’s Exposure And Reach Audiences With Interests In Hiking And Rock Climbing Across The Web?
97. Trina Is Using Automated Bidding As Part Of Her Google Ads Search Bidding Strategy. Why Might She Prefer Automated Bidding?
98. Quinn Recently Launched A Display Campaign For His Women’s Clothing Store. Since The Launch, His Website Traffic Has Increased, But Sales Have Remained Flat. Which Story Shows Quinn Using Remarketing To Drive Action?
99. Rashid Wants To Raise Awareness Of His Brand And Build Campaigns Focused On Branded Terms. He Does Not Have Much Time To Devote To Daily Bid Management, So He Decided To Use Automated Bidding To Lighten His Workload. Which Automated Bidding Strategy Should Rashid Consider Using?
100. Rebecca Is A Marketing Executive At An Airline Company. She Has Been Asked To Plan Her Company’s Online Advertising Budget On A Monthly Basis. She’s Chosen Google Ads’ Performance Planner To Help Accomplish This Task. What Are Two Advantages Performance Planner Offers Rebecca? (Choose Two.)
101. Robert Manages A Website That Sells Sporting Goods. He Wants His Products To Be Featured In Various Online Sporting Publications While Potential Customers Are Researching And Comparing Different Football Brands Online. Which Option Will Help Robert Influence Customer Consideration?
102. Samira Recently Opened An Online Potted Plant Store And Needs To Promote It. She Has Chosen Google Ads Because It Offers Advertisers Different Campaign Types That Determine Where Ads Will Appear And In What Format They Will Display When Viewed. What Google Campaign Type Will Help Her Reach Her Most Valuable Audiences?
103. Samira Recently Opened An Online Potted Plant Store And Needs To Promote It. She Has Chosen Google Ads Because It Offers Advertisers Different Campaign Types That Determine Where Ads Will Appear And In What Format They Will Display When Viewed. What Google Campaign Type Will Help Her Reach Her Most Valuable Audiences?
104. What Are Two Benefits Of Automated Bidding? (Choose Two.)
105. What Are Two Examples Of The Types Of Audiences You Could Reach When Using Affinity Audiences As A Targeting Option? (Choose Two.)
106. What Are Two Ways That Performance Planner Can Help Reveal The Possibilities Across All Your Google Ads Campaigns? (Choose Two.)
107. What Can The Performance Planner Assist You With?
108. What Can The Performance Planner Recommend?
109. What Does A Responsive Display Ad Use In Its Machine-Learning Model To Determine The Optimal Combination Of Assets For Your Ad Slot?
110. What Is A Key Benefit Of Smart Display Campaigns?
111. What Is One Of The Reasons Why An Advertiser Should Consider Using Performance Planner On A Monthly Basis?
112. What Is One Way That Performance Planner Helps Businesses Increase Sales?
113. What’s A Characteristic Of Responsive Display Ads?
114. What’s An Advantage Of The Reach Of Responsive Display Ads?
115. What’s An Advantage Of Using Responsive Display Ads?
116. What’s One Benefit Of Using Responsive Display Ads?
117. What’s One Reason To Use A Responsive Display Ad For Your Campaign?
118. When A Responsive Display Ad Is Automatically Assembled, What’s Adjusted To Fit The Ad Slot?
119. When Deciding Between Responsive Display Ads And Uploaded Ads, When Would You Opt For Control Rather Than For Efficiency?
120. When Should You Use AMPHTML Ads? (Choose Two.)
121. Which Display Ad Format Adjusts To Available Ad Space?
122. Which Display Ad Format Should You Use If You’re Concerned About Malware And Want A Secure Ad Experience Across Platforms?
123. Which Group Would You Be Able To Reach With A Google Display Campaign Using Demographic Targeting?
124. Which Statement Accurately Describes The Reach Of Affinity Audiences’ Targeting?
125. Which Statement Is True About Responsive Display Ads?
126. Which Statement Is True About The Value Of Google Display Ads?
127. While Managing A Successful Google Ads Campaign, Why Would You Choose Automated Bidding Instead Of Manual Bidding? Google Ads Display Certification
128. Why Does Automating Your Bid Versus Using Manual Bidding Contribute To A Successful Google Ads Campaign?
129. You Can Leverage Google Ads’ Automated Bidding Strategy To Help Get The Most From Your Advertising Budget. What Are Two Benefits Of Using Automated Bidding? (Choose Two.)
130. Your Company Provides Home Maintenance Services And You Want To Reach More Potential Customers. You Have A Limited Budget To Work With. Why Is Google Ads Right For You?
131. Which Two Are Available In Google Ads? (Choose Two.)
132. Which Two Statements Are True About How You Can Use Targeting Options To Optimize A Google Ads Campaign? (Choose Two.)
133. Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Is Target Cost-Per-Acquisition (CPA)?