Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Gavin Is Creating A Google Display Ads Campaign Designed To Drive Sales On His Website. He Wants To Reach Potential Customers Who Viewed Pages On His Website And Entice Them To Make Purchases With A Discount Code. Which Option Will Best Serve Gavin’s Marketing Goals?“
- In-Market audiences
- Similar Audiences
- Affinity Audiences
Answer for this Question is “Remarketing“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Display Ads Assessment
- Frank Runs A Scuba-Diving Business That Offers Lessons And Sells Scuba-Diving Equipment. Frank Wants To Engage With Users Who Are Researching Scuba-Diving Lessons. Which Marketing Objective Should Frank Choose When Creating His Display Campaign?
- Catherine Received A Significant Amount Of Traffic To Her Online Pet Store After Launching Her Display Campaign. Unfortunately, Many Visitors To Her Online Store Didn’t Make A Purchase. When Creating A New Display Campaign, Which Marketing Objective Should Catherine Choose In Order To Reengage With These Visitors?
- Cassandra Wants To Customize Her Google Display Ads Based On How Potential Customers Previously Engaged With Her Website. Which Option Best Suits Her Needs?
- Brian’s Desired Audience Isn’t Covered By The Segments In-Market Audiences Offers. What’s Another Suitable Option Brian Could Choose To Help Him Influence Potential Customer Consideration?
- Diana Is Running A Successful Remarketing Campaign. She Wants To Expand Her Reach With Other Targeting Options. While Creating A New Google Ads Display Campaign With The “Influence Consideration” Marketing Objective, She Chooses Similar Audiences As Her Targeting Option. What Information Is Used To Identify Similar Audiences?