Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “For Floodlight Tags To Properly Attribute In-App Conversions, What Needs To Happen Within The App?”
- A global site tag (gtag.js) must be used
- The tag needs to be set as INS tag with mobile capacity
- The tag needs to be assigned an app ID
- Device ID needs to be passed into the dc_rdid parameter✔
Answer for this Question is “Device ID needs to be passed into the dc_rdid parameter“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of campaign Manager Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- When Would A VPAID Asset Be Used?
- When The Primary HTML5 Assets Get Delayed, What Will Serve In A User’s Browser As It’s Loading?
- Where Are Campaign Manager And Display & Video 360 Linked?
- Add the Display & Video 360 partner ID to the Floodlight configuration as an association
- To Link A Display & Video 360 Advertiser, What Initial Step Must Be Taken In Campaign Manager?