Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “For Dynamic Remarketing, What Kind Of Variable Needs To Be Set Up In Tag Manager To Collect Information In The Data Layer?”
- Constant variable
- Data Layer variable✔
- Google Ads variable
- Event variable
Answer for this Question is “Data Layer variable“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Tag Manager Fundamentals Assessment on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Tag Manager Fundamentals
- Where Can You Find A List Of Business-Vertical Attributes For Dynamic Remarketing?
- What Does Google Ads Use To Generate Dynamic Ads Based On A User’s Past Interactions With Website Products And Services?
- To Set Up Dynamic Remarketing In Tag Manager, Where Do You Enable Data Collection For Advertising Features?
- What Does Google Analytics Dynamic Remarketing Use To Show Website Visitors Ads For Content They Previously Viewed?
- What Would You Put In The Conversion Value Field To Dynamically Capture The Conversion Values Associated With Your Google Ads Tag?