In this article, you’ll know the answer to this question “Fill In The Blank Short Strings Of Specific Keywords With Low Search Volume Are Called”
- Long-hair keywords
- Long-tail keywords✔
- High-relevance keywords
- Top-tail keywords
Answer for this Question is “Long-tail keywords“
Explanation: Fill In The Blank Short Strings Of Specific Keywords With Low Search Volume Are Called
Long-tail keywords, which are 3-4 words or more keyword chain, make them long-tail keywords more useful for those whose website is new because such keywords are easier to get organic traffic from Google by getting a long tail. With the help of keywords, the new website is proud to help me better.
I suggest that if you also have a new website, then you do not pay attention to the short tail keyword because it makes it more difficult to get traffic from there. I hope Must have understood the meaning of the long-tail keyword
Latest Answer for Google Digital Garage
- When It Comes To Search Ads Which Of The Following Could Dictate How An Ad Will Perform Against A Competitor?
- What Should Be The First Step Of A Structured SEO Plan?
- Which Of The Following Factors Should You Consider When Optimising Your Website For Search Engines?
- Which Of These Can Google Search Console Help You To Do?
- Which Of These Is An Important Factor In The Paid Search Auction System?