In this article, you’ll know the answer to this question “Fill in the blank If you use keywords when building your search ads minor variations like plurals can still trigger the ad.”
- Exact Match✔
- Random Match
- Direct match
- Close match
Answer for this Question is “Exact Match“
Explanation: Fill in the blank If you use keywords when building your search ads minor variations like plurals can still trigger the ad.
When we write a content for a website which is a business and some kind of blog website, then we do not get organic traffic for that, then for that we get paid promotion promoted on the search engine and run an ads compaign.
Due to which we get traffic, if your keyword is matched, then whenever someone searches for that keyword, then your product or content will show, so whenever we run an ads compaign, our keyword should always be accurate, so we can get more benefit from it.
Learn More Exact Keyword on Google
Latest Answers: Google Digital Garage
- When It Comes To Search Ads, Which Description Best Describes ‘Negative Keywords’?
- Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Using Relevant Ads And Landing Pages?
- What Should Your Search Ad Have In Order To Promote More Clicks
- Fill In The Blank: It’s Possible To Determine How Well A/An ___________ Will Perform Without Bidding On It.
- In An SEM Auction, Your Quality Score Is Based On Which Aspect Of Your Ad?