Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Felix Is Measuring View-Through Conversions (VTCs) With Another Network, And He’s Been Advised To Measure VTCs With Google Too. Why Should Felix Measure VTCs With Google, In Addition To The Network He Uses?”
- Google oﬀers more segmentation information for VTCs than all other networks.
- The VTC metric used by Google is diﬀerent from most other networks.
- Google has a VTC industry benchmark to compare against similar businesses.
- He’ll receive consistent measurement across his marketing landscape.✔
Answer for this Question is “He’ll receive consistent measurement across his marketing landscape.
Latest Answers: Google Ads App Assessment Certification
- Why Should Google Follow The Viewability Standards Set By The US Media Rating Council (MRC)?
- What Are Two Reasons Advertisers Should Consider Engagement When Marketing Apps? Select All Correct Responses
- A Large Golf Booking Company Just Launched A New App, And They Want To Drive 50,000 Installs Before Peak Season Hits. How Should They Set Their Campaign Daily Budget To Help Reach Their Target Number Of Installs Faster?
- William Is An Online Marketing Manager At An Advertising Agency. As William Learns More About Machine Learning, He Wants To Clarify The Value He Still Adds For His Clients. What Are Two Reasons Why William Can Be Excited About The Growing Impact Of Machine Learning On Marketing? (Choose Two.) Select All Correct Responses