Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Drive a higher brand and message recall”
- A type of Promoted Video that links directly to a website
- An In-Stream Video Ad that gathers feedback using an opinion card
- A type of Promoted Video that includes call-to-action buttons and hashtags prompting people to Tweet and share a message✔
- A Conversational Video Ad sends text messages to a mobile phone
Answer for this Question is “A type of Promoted Video that includes call-to-action buttons and hashtags prompting people to Tweet and share a message“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Twitter Video Ad Badge Assessment on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Twitter Video Ad Badge
- Advertisers Should Consider First View When They Want To: (Select All That Apply.)
- In-Stream Video Ads Help Advertisers To: (Select Two.)
- Which Of The Following Safeguards Does Twitter Employ To Protect Brand Safety?
- Which Statement About First View And Promoted Trend Is True?
- What Are The Three Key Factors To Maximizing The Effectiveness Of Your Video Ads On Twitter?