Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Digital Marketing Isn’t Just About Selling Your Products Internationally. It Can Be Used To Great Effect For Local Businesses. What Do We Mean By ‘Local Businesses’?“
- A business that operates from a specific geographic location✔
- A business that is within a 5km radius from the customer
- A business that has existed within a community for more than 5 years
- A business that only provides a service based product
Answer for this Question is “A business that operates from a specific geographic location“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Digital Garage Final Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Explanation: Digital Marketing Isn’t Just About Selling Your Products Internationally. It Can Be Used To Great Effect For Local Businesses. What Do We Mean By ‘Local Businesses’?
Latest Answers: Google Digital Garage Final Exam
- Fill The Blank: When Optimising SEM Campaigns, Negative Keywords _________ Your Ads From Appearing When People Search For Things That Aren’t Relevant To Your Business.
- What Can You Achieve If You Divide Your Search Engine Marketing Account Into Relevant Campaigns And Ad Groups?
- When advertising using Search Engine Marketing (SEM), you only pay…
- Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?