Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Dante Is The Owner Of HomeThings, A Shop That Sells Home Goods. He Just Launched A Local Catalog Ad Campaign. Where Are Two Places A Consumer Might Encounter Dante’s Local Catalog Ad? (Choose Two.)”
- On roadside signs in high-traffic areas.
- In the results of a Google-powered search on a desktop computer.
- In the mail.
- In any of three-million sites and apps.✔
- On a website during mobile browsing.✔
Answer for this Question is “In any of three-million sites and apps., and On a website during mobile browsing.“
Here Search Your Another Answer for Your Any Exam
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads shopping Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Shopping Exam
- Courtney’s Online Campaigns Have Produced Plenty Of Clicks, But Not As Many Sales As She Expected. How Can Shopping Ads Help Make Sure The Clicks The Ads Receive Come From Customers More Interested In Her Products?
- Chris Is The Marketing Director For Keys & Strings, A Company That Makes Custom Pianos. Keys & Strings Sells Pianos Through Their Website. Chris Decides To Use A Showcase Shopping Ad To Advertise His Brand Of Pianos. Who’s Chris Trying To Reach With His Showcase Shopping Ad?
- Cheryl Is The Owner Of HomeThings, A Shop That Sells Home Goods. You, As Her Marketing Intern, Are Describing The Various Google Ad Offerings. What’s An Accurate Description Of Local Catalog Ads You Could Give Cheryl?
- Brenda Designs Bespoke Furniture, And Just Finalized Her First Showcase Shopping Ad. She Wants To Show The Ad To Her Family. How Can Brenda Find Her Showcase Shopping Ad?
- Books By Brock Is A Used Bookstore That’s Always Used Text Ads. They’re Looking At Ways To Optimize Their Experience With Google Ads, And Considering Local Inventory Ads. What’s A Unique Feature Of Local Inventory Ads That Can Benefit Books By Brock?