Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Custom Dimensions Can Be Used As What?”
- Primary dimensions in Custom Reports
- All of the above✔
- Secondary dimensions in Custom Reports
- Secondary dimensions in Standard reports
Answer for this Question is “All of the above“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Analytics Individual Qualification Examination on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- What report indicates the pages of a website where users first arrived
- In Multi-Channel Funnel Reports, What Channel Would Not Be Credited With A Conversion?
- What Report Shows A Visual Representation Of User Interactions On A Website?
- What Campaign Parameter Is Not Available By Default In Google Analytics ?