Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Coho Winery Wants Their Ad To Display For The Keyword “White Wines” When A Customer’s Search Query Is Either “White Wines” Or “Buy Wines White.” Which Keyword Match Option Should They Select?”
- Broad match✔
- Phrase match
- Exact match
- Negative keyword
Answer for this Question is “Broad match“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Bing Accreditations Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Bing Accreditations Exam
- What Bid Strategies Are Currently Available For Bid Optimization? Choose All That Apply.
- What Are The Campaign And Image Limits With Google Import For Audience Campaigns?
- What Is The Main Advantage Of Using Dynamic Text In Your Ads?
- Device Investment (Desktops/Laptops, Tablets And Smartphones) Can Be Controlled By Bid Modifiers Of: (Select 2)
- Exclusions You Set At The Campaign Level Will Always Cascade Down To All Of The Ads In Your Campaign, Regardless Of Ad Group Settings. True Or False?