Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Clara’s Colleague Recommended She Use A Built-In Tool Called Bid Guidance For Her Existing Google App Campaign. What Information Can Clara Expect To See When Using Bid Guidance?”
- An estimate of the number of installs or in-app actions she can drive with her bidding strategy.✔
- An estimate of the total number of impressions the app will receive across Google’s inventory.
- A recommendation of the bid she should set to compete against similar businesses.
- A recommendation of bid adjustments, based on diﬀerent times of the day and week.
Answer for this Question is “An estimate of the number of installs or in-app actions she can drive with her bidding strategy.“
USE IT TO FIND YOUR ANSWERS
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Ads App Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads App Assessment Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads App Assessment Certification
- What Important Role Does App Promotion Play In The Mobile Gaming Industry?
- What Are Two Ways Marketers Can Benefit From Machine Learning In Google Ads? (Choose Two.)
- Robert’s About To Start Creating An HTML5 Asset For His Google App Campaign. According To HTML5 Asset Best Practices, What Should Be Included Before The HTML5 Ad Plays?
- Which Of The Following Roles Does An App Play In Overall Business Strategy?
- What’s Usually The Last Touchpoint At Which You Might Influence A User’s Decision To Install Your App?