Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Cheryl Is The Owner Of HomeThings, A Shop That Sells Home Goods. You, As Her Marketing Intern, Are Describing The Various Google Ad Offerings. What’s An Accurate Description Of Local Catalog Ads You Could Give Cheryl?”
- They’re traditional print-marketing materials.
- They allow vendors to A/B test product images.
- They allow groups of vendors to publish collaborative ads.
- They’re mobile-based ads that showcase multiple products.✔
Answer for this Question is “They’re mobile-based ads that showcase multiple products.“
Here Search Your Another Answer for Your Any Exam
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads shopping Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Shopping Exam
- Brenda Designs Bespoke Furniture, And Just Finalized Her First Showcase Shopping Ad. She Wants To Show The Ad To Her Family. How Can Brenda Find Her Showcase Shopping Ad?
- Books By Brock Is A Used Bookstore That’s Always Used Text Ads. They’re Looking At Ways To Optimize Their Experience With Google Ads, And Considering Local Inventory Ads. What’s A Unique Feature Of Local Inventory Ads That Can Benefit Books By Brock?
- Boards By Ben Is A Surf Shop That’s Always Used A Google-Hosted Storefront. They’re Looking At Ways To Bring Shoppers Into Their Store With Local Inventory Ads. What’s One Benefit Boards By Ben Can Access By Using A Local Inventory Ad?.
- Ben Sells Homemade Artisan Soaps At A Mall Kiosk Called Fresh Soaps. He’s Considering Running A Local Inventory Ad With Google. What Unique Type Of Information Would Ben’s Local Inventory Ad Show?
- Anne Sells Homemade Artisan Soaps. She Just Brought Her Brick-And-Mortar Store Online, And She’s Considering Running A Local Inventory Ad With Google. How Could A Local Inventory Ad Help Anne Expand Her Business?