Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Cassandra Wants To Customize Her Google Display Ads Based On How Potential Customers Previously Engaged With Her Website. Which Option Best Suits Her Needs?“
- Similar Audiences
- In-Market audiences
- Custom Affinity audiences
Answer for this Question is “Remarketing“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Display Ads Assessment
- Brian’s Desired Audience Isn’t Covered By The Segments In-Market Audiences Offers. What’s Another Suitable Option Brian Could Choose To Help Him Influence Potential Customer Consideration?
- Diana Is Running A Successful Remarketing Campaign. She Wants To Expand Her Reach With Other Targeting Options. While Creating A New Google Ads Display Campaign With The “Influence Consideration” Marketing Objective, She Chooses Similar Audiences As Her Targeting Option. What Information Is Used To Identify Similar Audiences?
- Colin Is Planning Out A New Google Display Ads Campaign With The “Build Awareness” Marketing Objective In Mind. Why Would Colin Choose “Build Awareness” As His Marketing Objective?
- Claire Has Created A Google Display Remarketing Campaign. What’s The Most Likely Reason She Decided On Remarketing?
- As A Marketing Director At A Large Company, Cara’s Considering Launching A Google Display Ads Campaign, As It Will Let Her Reach Global Internet Users Across As Many Websites And Apps As Possible. What’s Another Benefit A Google Display Ads Campaign Will Provide Cara?