Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “By adding a scene and moving the element where desired”
- By double clicking on the text tool
- By importing the font as an asset and dragging it onto the stage
- By choosing the font menu in the text tool✔
- By selecting the font in the property inspector
Answer for this Question is “By choosing the font menu in the text tool“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Web Designer Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- How Can You Move An Element In Quick Mode Animation?
- How Can You Add Detailed, Sophisticated Animations In Google Web Designer?
- How Do You Navigate Between The Wider Canvas Version And Narrower Canvas Version Of Your Responsive Creative?
- What Does Google Web Designer Help Beginners Do?
- How Do You Build A Creative In Google Web Designer That Restyles To Fit Portrait And Landscape Mobile Phone Orientations?