Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Brian Owns A Company That Makes Inexpensive Replacement Parts For Bicycles. He’s Ready To Increase The Scale Of His Business And Wants To Use Google Display Ads To Drive Sales. Which Feature Of A Google Display Ads Will Help Brian Achieve His Business Objectives?
- His ads can enable customers to purchase his products directly from within the ad.
- His ads can appear on Google Search results when customers are searching for specific search terms.
- His ads can contain proprietary formatting that allow him to precisely demonstrate how his products work.
- His ads can appear on websites relevant to bicycles, and therefore connect him to his potential audience.✔
Answer for this Question is “His ads can appear on websites relevant to bicycles, and therefore connect him to his potential audience.“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Google Display Ads Assessment
- When Should You Use Responsive Display Ads?
- Viktor’s Been Tracking The Conversions In His Display Campaign For The Last 30 Days. He’s Had 24 Conversions Over That Time, And Plans To Use Target Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) As His Automated Bidding Strategy. Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Will Viktor Be Using?
- Darren Notices That Many People Viewed Specific Products On His Website Without Purchasing Them. He Creates A Google Display Ad To Drive Sales Of Those Exact Products. Which Option Will Best Suit Darren’s Marketing Goal?
- A Small Marketing Group Uses Google Display Ads To Help Deliver Relevant Advertising To People Browsing The Web. Which Statement Is True About Where Google Display Ads Connects With These Valuable Audiences?