Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Brand Advocacy Programs Should Contain 4 Components: Program Goals, Criteria For Selection, A Plan For Onboarding, And Finally, ____________.”
- a database of advocate’s social media handles and passwords
- a metrics and Reporting Game Plan
- a compensation plan for advocates
- a plan for continued engagement✔
- a geographic advocate acquisition strategy
Answer for this Question is “a plan for continued engagement“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Hootsuite Platform Certification
- Let’s Say You’re Evaluating A Customer Of Your Organization As A Potential Brand Advocate. In Addition To The Three R’s, What’s Another Criteria You Could Use To Determine Whether This Person Would Represent Your Organization Well?
- Shared Content Can Be Categorised Into Two Main Categories: Curated, Which Is Content Gathered From Trusted Sources Relevant To Your Industry, And ________________, Which Is Content Produced Within Your Organization Including Items Like Blog Articles, White Papers, Infographics, Guides, And Visuals.
- When Planning Out Your YouTube Publishing Schedule, Stick To _______________ ______________, As Well As A Predictable Publishing Schedule So Your Subscribers Know When To Look Forward To Your Next Video And What To Expect.
- When Running A Paid Ad On Facebook, Which Of The Following Is NOT A Placement Option.
- When Buying An Ad For Instagram Or Facebook, Begin By Selecting The ___________ That Most Closely Matches Your Business Needs.