Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Boards By Ben Is A Surf Shop That’s Always Used A Google-Hosted Storefront. They’re Looking At Ways To Bring Shoppers Into Their Store With Local Inventory Ads. What’s One Benefit Boards By Ben Can Access By Using A Local Inventory Ad?.”
- The ability to show his products and store information to shoppers who are within 30 miles (48 km) of their store and searching on Google.✔
- The ability to show their products and store information to shoppers who are within the standard 60-mile (97 km) radius
- The ability to start a customer’s journey in-store via a hard-copy local inventory list, provide a URL to the customer, and help them complete their journey via Google Maps.
- The ability to show their products and store information to shoppers who are online and may be willing to travel great distances to purchase an item that’s hard to find in an online store.
Answer for this Question is “The ability to show his products and store information to shoppers who are within 30 miles (48 km) of their store and searching on Google.“
Here Search Your Another Answer for Your Any Exam
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Google Display Ads Assessment Exam Complete Answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Google Ads shopping Exam Certificate and Answer result
Latest Answers: Google Ads Shopping Exam
- Ben Sells Homemade Artisan Soaps At A Mall Kiosk Called Fresh Soaps. He’s Considering Running A Local Inventory Ad With Google. What Unique Type Of Information Would Ben’s Local Inventory Ad Show?
- Anne Sells Homemade Artisan Soaps. She Just Brought Her Brick-And-Mortar Store Online, And She’s Considering Running A Local Inventory Ad With Google. How Could A Local Inventory Ad Help Anne Expand Her Business?
- Angelo Owns A Bookstore And Has Been Running A Google Shopping Campaign For Several Months. He Needs To Monitor How Different Books Are Performing. How Can Angelo Get The Information He Needs?
- Alice Owns A Business Selling A Range Of Backpacks For Business Users And Worldwide Travelers. She Spends Most Of Her Time Managing Stock Levels, Staff, And Her Company’s Finances, So She’s Worried That Running Google Ads Might Be Too Time-Consuming. How Do Smart Shopping Campaigns Simplify Campaign Management?
- Alex Has Only A Limited Budget, And He Needs To Use It Effectively. How Do Smart Shopping Campaigns Simplify The Process Of Advertising With A Limited Budget?