In this article, you’ll know the answer to this question “Before Running Search Ads, You Should Make Sure Your Site Is Mobile-Friendly. Which Scenario Best Describes A Mobile-Friendly Experience For A Customer?”
- The business has a mobile app instead of a website
- The site include business phone numbers
- The site works on different mobile devices✔
- The site does not include any videos so it loads quickly
Answer for this Question is “The site works on different mobile devices“
Explanation: Before Running Search Ads, You Should Make Sure Your Site Is Mobile-Friendly. Which Scenario Best Describes A Mobile-Friendly Experience For A Customer?
When you build a website or build it with the help of a web developer, if you build a business or some kind of blog website, then the most puzzling thing is how to bring traffic to your website, we have made your website SEO is optimized but a lot of people do not design mobile friendly due to which so much traffic does not come on their website, for this you must make it mobile friendly so that maximum traffic can be brought, mobile friendly means that all of them Run well in mobile and respond to all mobiles
Latest Answers: Google Digital Garage
- What Can A Business Use to Send Messages To Users Who Have Already Downloaded Their App?
- When It Comes To Optimising Your Website’s SEO For Mobile Users, Which Of The Following Is A Crucial Factor To Keep In Mind?
- What Does Responsive Design Mean?
- When Looking To Ensure Your Website Is Easily Accessible By Mobile Users, What Should You Focus On Doing First?
- Which Of The Following Is A Pitfall When Using Social Media For Business?